• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 07:37:31 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

CO2 Refill Run to AJ

Started by imark, April 08, 2016, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imark

I've a couple of 5kg cylinders that are getting low and will need a visit to AJ Edge in Bray for a refill. Probably need this in next couple of weeks.
If any of you need same stick your name down and I  can take them for you also.
Or if anyone else is heading in the meantime will you let me know please.
Cheers

diarmuid

My office is in the same industrial estate as AJ edge so I can get them refilled for you if you want.

eanna

I mentioned in another thread that the boss lives near citywest and said he is happy to put cylinders in his car when he's going home and organise a hanover near there. Might be better than trekking all the way to Bray

Leann ull

Trekking! It ain't Donegal we are 20 mins and you are all very welcome to the Garden County, no passport required and we accept pesos

imark

Quote from: diarmuid on April 13, 2016, 07:42:55 AM
My office is in the same industrial estate as AJ edge so I can get them refilled for you if you want.
Nice one Diarmuid. That would be great.

diarmuidk

No problem mark let me know when suits to pick them up. I'll be In the office early next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simon_

Quote from: CH on April 13, 2016, 10:00:27 AM
Trekking! It ain't Donegal we are 20 mins and you are all very welcome to the Garden County, no passport required and we accept pesos
8)

diarmuid

Mark I'm in the office tomorrow if you want me to bring those cylinders out? I could collect them off you this evening.

imark

Sorry. Just seen this now. I'm not stuck yet so no mad panic. I can drop them to you next week or whatever suits if that's OK?