• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 20, 2024, 09:45:34 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Collection of stainless steel fermenters from group buy

Started by gcurran, June 10, 2016, 02:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gcurran

Hi folks. I know some of you ordered the stainless steel fermenters from the group buy. I ordered one myself and will be collecting it once we get the word they are ready. I will be collecting for myself and a couple of lads I work with. If anyone else wants I can collect theirs and act a the distribution point for Liffey brewers. I live in clondalkin and work in Leixlip so should be handy enough for anyone around those areas.
Anyway let me know if ya want me to pick them up and I'll pass on my details through PM.

Cheers
Ger

delzep

Good man nice one. I live in clondalkin too so that would be great thanks

DamienE

If you could pick up mine that would be great Ger

Thanks

Oh Crap

I'm being cheeky here...being a Midlands brewer could you collect mine and I can get it collected in lexlip? 😜
Beer
1 is good, 2 is better, 3 is enough & 4 isn't half enough

gcurran

gcurran

Fermenters all collected today  ;D just give me a text when you want to pick up. Glenn I'm working Sunday to Wednesday this week if ya want to pick up in Leixlip (Intel) I'll be there 7am to 7pm.

Oh Crap

Quote from: gcurran on June 11, 2016, 02:39:43 PM
Fermenters all collected today  ;D just give me a text when you want to pick up. Glenn I'm working Sunday to Wednesday this week if ya want to pick up in Leixlip (Intel) I'll be there 7am to 7pm.
Gent I'll get it lifted asap
Beer
1 is good, 2 is better, 3 is enough & 4 isn't half enough