• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 09:50:24 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Sticky: A-Z of where to get stuff, please contribute!!!

Started by admin, November 20, 2012, 09:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Partridge9

I have updated D&D on the main post - they recently charged me 30 for a refill for a 5 kg tank - so unless someone can confirm the price has gone down ... probably best to leave it at 30. Simon mentioned that all tanks are charged the same regardless of size - but he was referring to 6kg and less. I have a small 2kg tank I got from norm - but the valve is a bit hooky - he said it would cost 30 to refill that one as well.

Ciderhead

QuoteI have updated D&D on the main post - they recently charged me 30 for a refill for a 5 kg tank - so unless someone can confirm the price has gone down ... probably best to leave it at 30. Simon mentioned that all tanks are charged the same regardless of size - but he was referring to 6kg and less. I have a small 2kg tank I got from norm - but the valve is a bit hooky - he said it would cost 30 to refill that one as well.

AJ Edge filled my "Norman tank (2kgs)" for a tenner ;)

johnrm

Cork CO2 Refills: Munster CO2 - 021-4505550, John O'Brien - 085-1089808
Cork CO2 Tanks: Munster CO2 - 021-4505550

kgarr

Lads,
Anyone know where I can get pin lock in and out connections for my Corny kegs? HBW and THBC are out, I can only find them from the states on eBay (40dollars P&P!!!!) , checked amazon too no joy.
These are the last pieces I need for my corny set up! Any leads greatly appreciated, thanks
Kevin
soft fire, sweet malt

Jacob

kgarr

Jesus that was fast thanks Jacob! I just saw that link too thanks again
soft fire, sweet malt

Jacob

kgarr

I thought they only had the gas in connection , but then I saw this above it

Flexi-tap + Hose and OUT Disconnect

Is this a pin lock disconnect?
soft fire, sweet malt