• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:42:33 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

BrewCon 2018

Started by Bazza, August 11, 2017, 01:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazza

Hi All,

Just to let you know, this Sunday (22nd April) is the last day on which you can purchase a BrewCon t-shirt with your ticket.

Cheers,

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

Bazza

Hi folks,

Just to remind all:

Access to the Club Night is by pre-purchased ticket only - there will be no tickets available on the day.

Remember: No Nametag = No Entry & people will be asked to leave if they try to gain access without a ticket.

An Additional Club Night ticket is now available, but only to an existing full ticket holder. However it must be booked & paid for by original guest, after which I will get the name of their guest for the tag. The original ticket holder needs to contact us/PM us to get the code. Cost is €22.14 inc fees.

Cheers,

-Barry
Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx

RedWino

For those with an extra ticket: What time is the Club Night starting?
18:30?

pob

Quote from: RedWino on May 09, 2018, 11:50:49 AM
For those with an extra ticket: What time is the Club Night starting?
18:30?
Club Night will be starting at 5:30. Club Night ticket holders will pick up a name tag on arrival & this will give them access to upstairs.

Teo

and anybody tell me what hour is starting? on my ticket says    
Saturday, 12 May 2018 from 10:00 to 18:30 (IST) is that 10 AM?

GlasbrewInc

Quote from: Teo on May 10, 2018, 02:50:02 PM
and anybody tell me what hour is starting? on my ticket says
Saturday, 12 May 2018 from 10:00 to 18:30 (IST) is that 10 AM?

Hi Teo, yep be there at 10am nice and early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pob

Registration starts at 9:30, talks start at 10

Pheeel

Best Brewcon so far. Every speaker was engaging. No post lunch slump. Beers were flowing throughout. Club beers were great. Only complaint is that pizzas arrived just as I was leaving!
Issues with your membership? PM me!

johnrm

Great gig as always.
Superb job all!

Cambrinus

Thoroughly enjoyed BrewCon2018.
Thanks all who helped organising this.

Job well done!

JDC

Yet another great BrewCon. Thoroughly enjoyed the day, hopefully learned a thing or two, got to try some amazing beers and rub shoulders with some of the best in the business. What's not to like :).

Thanks to all who work so hard in putting it all together.
Garden County Brewers

https://gcbrewers.wordpress.com/

Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

frlinux

My thoughts exactly, this was my first BrewCon (I'm the tall tattooed Frenchman) and totally enjoyed the day! I will be following up with a few people on these forums after our discussions yesterday. Glad to have met you all!

Quiet_Man

Yup! Big Thank You to the organisers, the speakers, the sponsors and the clearer uppers!

Great day out.

mick02

I would also like to echo the plaudits from above. What a great day. Excellent speakers and some tasty beers on show. Great to see some new faces there too. Congrats to all that put in the hard work to make it a success. Already looking forward to next year.
NHC Committee member

hassettbrew

Great event as always, really enjoyed the speakers and beer, well done to the organisers