• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 04:58:40 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Just Starting in Ireland

Started by zimmer, October 28, 2017, 05:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zimmer

October 28, 2017, 05:13:14 PM Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 05:44:13 PM by zimmer
Hi all. I am Zimmer from Brazil and moved a few months ago to Ireland. I used to homebrew back in Brasil for about 2 years, and now I'm starting to plan my batches here as well. I'm doing some research here, but is not that easy to find the best local homebrewshop just looking at internet, I think it's really better when you have some opinions, then I found this forum from the national homebrew club and I'm really interested about it, as I used to be a member from associations back in Brazil.
So, do you have any recomendations where can I find a good homebrewshop around Dublin?
I also read about some brewclubs around here, I'm really interested on that so I can meet people from here, that would be great, I live at Dub 3 but is pretty close to the city center.

Cheers!

beerfly

Hi welcome.
There is only one physical shop http://themottlybrew.ie/
Check out the capital brewers section, we have a meet Wednesday your welcome to come along to.

zimmer

Hi, thank you!! Ok, this Wednesday at The Headline, I'll be there for sure!

Jonnycheech

Welcome Zimmer,

There isn't a really good home brew shop in Dublin unfortunately, you're better off shopping online.

thehomebrewcompany.ie is the best online Irish store imo. They usually deliver within two days of ordering and they have good stock.

geterbrewed.ie is also good but i find HBC more reliable.

Tapped:
Fermentors:
Bottled:

zimmer

Quote from: Johnnycheech on October 30, 2017, 06:20:49 PM
Welcome Zimmer,

There isn't a really good home brew shop in Dublin unfortunately, you're better off shopping online.

thehomebrewcompany.ie is the best online Irish store imo. They usually deliver within two days of ordering and they have good stock.

geterbrewed.ie is also good but i find HBC more reliable.

Thanks, I'm going to take a look at those shops.