• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 03:47:20 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Midlands Brewing Community t

Started by Damien M, May 01, 2013, 11:34:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lordstilton

I'm in mullingar lads if anyone is in that area

Damofto

Good stuff, I'm in Mullingar too

lordstilton

I'm all grain brewing about three years.. Usually brew once a month if you want to hook up for a brew.. I've  a few vials of different yeast strains there if you want any.. I'm living out in ardilaun

Damofto

I think good yeast might be wasted me on at the moment, I'm only getting started into all grain really and just doing basic brews.  Appreciate the offer though.
It would be great to hook up for a brew day though sometime you're free and get a few tips from you.
In the mean-time I'm pretty well stocked up on grain and hops if you're ever stuck for anything.

lang

Kit Brewer in Moate/Athlone checking in.  Dub by birth, Midlander by marriage.

Damofto

lordstilton

Dublin myself lang.. Damo liquid yeast will only improve what your doing at the moment.. If you've just started all grain your well able to use liquid yeast.

Dodge

Welcome Lang. I'm in Drumraney area. Great forum here with plenty of info and help. I've been brewing for about 4 years and still love it today.

lang

I've been brewing since Paddy's Day 2012.  Have put on about 7-8 brews with only one disaster (Irish Stout which neede to be thrown down the sink).  Really enjoying the whole thing.  I do the Kits and am more than happy with the results (overall).  I generally tweak them a bit with other Yeast, Hops and Sugars/Extract.

Damofto

Quote from: lordstilton on May 14, 2013, 06:34:40 PM
Damo liquid yeast will only improve what your doing at the moment.. If you've just started all grain your well able to use liquid yeast.
Ok Thanks, I guess I will have to make the step up at some stage. Will talk to you about it whenever we get a chance to meet for a brewday. Thanks again.

fergus

Portarlington here.....That being said I have been living in Montreal for the past 3 years but I do get back to My Lovely Laois every year for a bit. Would be good to meet some Midland brewers when home