• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 03:14:43 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

June meet

Started by admin, May 09, 2013, 09:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

delzep

Anyone looking to join up with paid membership and for whatever reason has difficulties doing so online can pay on the day of the tasting (8th of June).

imark

Quote from: delzep on May 24, 2013, 08:06:58 PM
the day of the tasting (8th of June).

Ahem! The vote's open til 27th and I'm still hoping for a late surge for the 1st   ;)

delzep

everyones away on the 1st

brenmurph

DEFO CANT MAKE 1ST

imark

Quote from: delzep on May 24, 2013, 09:35:30 PM
everyones away on the 1st
there's a poll. But the 8th is in the lead. I can't make 8th anyway.  :(
People gonna be missing either date (summer eh!). Should we try to keep normal Liffey Brewers meets to Thursday in LC and supplement with special events like barrel fill to weekends during the summer?

Dodge

It looks like the 8th is in the lead. At least it will allow Saurmans beer to finish.

I can't make the 1st or 8th as such but will make the evening party if its still going. ( that work thing really gets in the way! )

delzep

The people have spoken...its the 8th. Can it be added to the calendar and twittered?

delzep

Tried adding it to the calendar but couldn't figure out how to

CARA

I was gonna add my name but it's there as if by magic already!! Would ya mind if i came out on the train before that? Or are ya busy beforehand?
Upa Sesh

delzep

It's at your gaff? How come?

delzep

So roughly 1 to 2 is barrel filling and from 2 it's the usual homebrew tasting? Suppose everyone should bring a few beers from the offie as well if we're staying at yours for a couple of hours

brenmurph

kellie & myself b dere with the barrel brew!

delzep

I'll be going from Clondalkin. Dunno yet if Kevin and Colin are going too yet but if anyone else from the area wants to share a taxi let me know

delzep

Oh yeah fair enough with the beer, I can make a massive coddle and bring it along. Perfect drinking food

Saruman (Reuben Gray)

Sticking my name down but I need to leave about 6 or so. What time is the BBQ?

1. Tube
2. Rossa
3. Cara
4. Delzep
5. Bren
6. Kellie
7. Saruman
Reuben Gray

The Tale of the Ale - My blog about beer