• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 20, 2024, 12:24:44 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

1st midlands brew day

Started by Dodge, July 06, 2013, 01:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brenmurph

August 01, 2013, 01:03:50 PM #15 Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 01:29:54 PM by brenmurph
Brenmurph defo 2  ( maybe 3)

Myself, kellie and good chance one my (adult) sons will be along.

Dodge

Gareth I think we are up to about 5 and a couple still to decide. It would be nice to see the smoker going. If there is anything I can contribute or pay let me know.

lordstilton

No need for that dodge your hospitality is payment enough.. I'll bring it along so

Dodge

I'm looking forward to it!  Let me know what time you think you'll be down at :)

brenmurph

ll have 2 + myself and two teenagers if thats allowed? We can all crash in the trailer tent.

I brought a corny of my dry hopped mild to doolin the weekend and the lads kept drinkin it so it must have been allright :) its empty coming home :( lucky I have another keg of same.....I can bring this keg of the same and I also can bring a keg of my garden english ale ( lovely session bitter) if  ye be havin a few pints on the day.

Ill bring a hamper from my garden ( cucumber, lettuce,  beetroot, onions, and a few spuds)
Hope above will help the party

anything else I can do let me know

regards Brendan

Dodge

That sounds great Brendan! I'll be having a few and look forward to trying yours.

Thanks for your generosity ;D

johnrm

I have to bail on this, sorry, too much on.

lordstilton

Some photos from the day
Dodges Campsite

The barter economy alive and well

Smoker fired up

Brew area sorted

A beer menu any bar would be proud of

The cellar

And the brewing begins

Back to the important things

Mobile firepit

Dodge

johnrm

Super pics, sorry I missed the gig.

Damofto

Dodge, are you still thinking of doing something next weekend?

Dodge

Yeah no problem for Saturday. Just have to see if Damun is free as well since it will be just the 2 of you

Dodge

Brew day is cancelled on Saturday 31st Aug

I was knocked off my bike and I have broken my collar bone. Sorry about this, maybe we can organise something at a later date :'(

johnrm

Sorry to hear that Dodge.
That means 6 weeks off work though.
I expect to see LOTS of posts on here! ;)