• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 14, 2024, 06:51:40 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Cider Raffle] 20L, 50/50 Michelin and Dabinett - Geterbrewed

Started by LordEoin, November 14, 2013, 02:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordEoin

Hi there Cider Folks,

We have our first raffle solely for the cider people out there! Pasteurised apple juice sourced from within our lovely emerald isle.
GetErBrewed has kindly put up a 20 liter drum of their newly sourced apple juice, a 50/50 blend Michelin and Dabinett.

More about the juice can be found on this thread.
And this juice can be bought from http://www.geterbrewed.com/michelin-davinett-cider-apple-blend
The prize is worth £27.50/€32.45, a bargain for pasteurised fresh-pressed carefully selected apple juice.
The juice will be shipped directly to you.

The usual review terms apply as described here: http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/forum/index.php/topic,4020.msg50602.html#msg50602
However, because it is a cider and will require long conditioning there is an additional condition:
You must be confident in reviewing both the supplied juice and the finished product.

Best of luck to everyone that enters!

edit:
Entry will close on Thursday the 21st (one week), but it will be a few days while i sort it out and make sure that all entrants meet the eligibility criteria linked above.
The winner should be announced by Sunday the 24th.

pob

Rossa

Ciderhead

1 - LordEoin
2 - pob
3 - Bzfeale80
4 - Il Tubo
5. Rossa
6. CH

Sent from 1 of 300,000,000

Eoin

1 - LordEoin
2 - pob
3 - Bzfeale80
4 - Il Tubo
5. Rossa
6. CH
7.Eoin

Sent from my HTC One

Damo

1 - LordEoin
2 - pob
3 - Bzfeale80
4 - Il Tubo
5. Rossa
6. CH
7.Eoin
8. Damo

nigel_c

1 - LordEoin
2 - pob
3 - Bzfeale80
4 - Il Tubo
5. Rossa
6. CH
7.Eoin
8. Damo
9. Nigel_c

Will_D

1 - LordEoin
2 - pob
3 - Bzfeale80
4 - Il Tubo
5. Rossa
6. CH
7.Eoin
8. Damo
9. Nigel_c
10. Will_D
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

LordEoin

Quote from: Il Tubo on November 14, 2013, 04:20:48 PM
When will the draw be Eoin?
Updated now.
Entry will close on Thursday the 21st (one week), but it will be a few days while i sort it out and make sure that all entrants meet the eligibility criteria linked above.
That should give everyone plenty of time to make sure that they have written a review or guide.

I suppose this is as good a time as any to mention it again:
YOU MUST HAVE WRITTEN A DECENT REVIEW/GUIDE/HOW-TO ON THE FORUMS OR THE FRONTPAGE AT SOME STAGE TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER.
So if you've not, get cracking!

Eligibility
- Paid members only
- Must have at some stage written a decent review, guide or article in the forums or for the frontpage.
- Must have any required equipment (eg an all-grain kit will require an all-grain setup)

Expectation
- You need to review both the juice and the resulting cider.
- product reviewed honestly within a reasonable timeframe, and the review will contain a thank you and a direct link to the product on their store
- The subject should begin with the tag [Review]
- Products should be rewiewed as 'standard', with as little alteration  as possible
- Reviews should be honest and constructive
- Post any follow-up comments, tasting notes, etc. Collect and post feedback you get from others (eg from swaps, friends, club meets)

LordEoin

Entry is now closed and it doesn't look like there are any more coming in, so I might as well put it to the random number generator and get this sorted as quickly as possible.

And the winner is...

LordEoin

#4 - Il Tubo - Congratulations! :)
Tube, you have a PM from me.

Everyone else, best of luck next time.

Thanks again to GetErBrewed.com.

johnrm

LordEoin