• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 07:52:56 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

delzep = moderator

Started by admin, December 16, 2013, 10:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

of this section so that he can edit his posts. Same as LordEoin and kits.

FYI

Ciderhead

Sorry don't see logic there why is Delzep moderator to all, unlike LE who is Kit Master Supreme.
Can you not make Mods competition/thread specific (no offence Delzep:) )
If there is universal modding of that section then I am guessing Rossa is also a mod and anybody else that is running a competition in that case?

delzep

It's just so I can update the original post for the Liffey Brewers competition in case of any changes needed (such as the plain bottlecaps thing)

Ciderhead

Fair enough Delzep and totally understandable, just it read like  you were becoming Overload Competition Grand Master, we already have one of those:)
I'd still like one of the IT bods( JohnRM Saruman?, not Tube who has to do all the running around here) to tell me does a moderator need to be able to edit an entire section or can they be issued thread mod rights?

Ciderhead

If we are housekeeping, this post needs to be archived or deleted as its a done deal right?

Ciderhead

Nope i delegate much better :P
I thought you wanted to clean up this part of the forum up, Delzep has been appointed, why save the post, archive it and it's another less thread?
Déjà vue as we had same clutter issue 14 months ago.

Ciderhead

Quote from: iTube on January 11, 2014, 09:45:22 PM
Common sense strikes, for the 2nd time in a week. You should see who the 2nd proctor is. No cheap ass judge from Lidl... Well worth the $$$

Huh what does that mean?

Ciderhead

February 17, 2014, 09:43:35 PM #7 Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 01:50:31 AM by CH
Everyone is agreed Delzep is mod archive?

Edit Should have read
Delzep is the Mod, Archive?

Ciderhead

Whoa you say that we have too many posts in a section, I make suggestions trying to minimise, file and archive and get accused of back seat moderating, clearly I shouldn't have bothered.