• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 08:36:09 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Its Christmas what are you drinking

Started by DEMPSEY, December 25, 2013, 08:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEMPSEY

I had "Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nector" on Sunday with a leg of Lamb dinner 10 out of 10
I had Ridgeway brewing Bad King John with  my Duck Dinner for Christmas 7 out of 10
For the rest of the evening I am going to start on Thornbridge Jaipur and have a lash at O'Hara's DIPA.
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

sub82

Had the Loch Fyne Brewdog Glasgow collaboration brew yesterday - 48 miles later. Lovely and smoky - great with a roast ham and French mustard sandwich. Today had Mountain Man Hairy Goat before dinner and now having some homebrews! My brother-in-law makes great beers.

imark

Sharing a few large bottles of RIS and Belgian beer (homebrew obviously) I held back for today with family. Couple more beers and I'm having a glass of good whiskey I was given today. Love Christmas!  ;D

sub82

Quote from: iTube on December 25, 2013, 08:49:28 PM
Quote from: sub82 on December 25, 2013, 08:18:56 PMMy brother-in-law makes great beers.

Tell Chris I said hello, and Happy Christmas!

He says 'thanks and the same to you'! ;D

sub82

AJ_Rowley

Had a bottle of my 2nd ag pale ale and now having a bottle of Brooklyn's Sorachi Ace.

Bzfeale80

yesterday had some Nogne ol imperial stout. today had some sierra nevada harvest pumpkin ale. had some home brewed parsnip wine too

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Dr Horrible

Brooklyn Black Ops for Christmas dinner. Fantastic. Only thought when I was finishing it that I should be saving the yeast, but I don't think that putting some DME on the boil would have gone down that well with my wife and the in-laws. Maybe next time.

beerfly

had a nice big bottle of duval xmas day that and a few jameson kept me happy
just found a bottle of turbo cider in a press but due to my lack of lables dont know if its the 4% or 9% version 8) (age does not make that big an improvement >:D)

mr hoppy

Saison Dupont, Jaipur, Barrel stout (very popular with the relations), sharing a Westvleteren 12 with the brother now. :)

LordEoin