• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 10:33:46 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Hi all!!

Started by BeerWolf, January 08, 2014, 05:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeerWolf

Hi all,

Just found the club today and thought I'd sign up!

I'm a total noob to homebrew. I had played with the idea in the past and finally did some research and invested in the Coopers DIY Beer Kit. I started my first batch and am really looking forward to seeing how it all pans out!

I'm based near The Dark Horse so if I can I'll pop along to the South Dublin Brewers meet next Thursday night. I have a couple of mates who have expressed an interest in the idea of brewing their own too so I might bring them along too if that's cool?

Looking forward to meeting you!
Ciarán

Shanna

Quote from: BeerWolf on January 08, 2014, 05:57:50 PM
Hi all,

Just found the club today and thought I'd sign up!

I'm a total noob to homebrew. I had played with the idea in the past and finally did some research and invested in the Coopers DIY Beer Kit. I started my first batch and am really looking forward to seeing how it all pans out!

I'm based near The Dark Horse so if I can I'll pop along to the South Dublin Brewers meet next Thursday night. I have a couple of mates who have expressed an interest in the idea of brewing their own too so I might bring them along too if that's cool?

Looking forward to meeting you!
Ciarán

Hi Ciaran,

Welcome to the site. Would be interested to hear how you get on with your coopers kit.  Started myself originally doing kits and they are a great way to learn some of the core fundamentals.
Be glad to have you come to the South Dublin meet and will be there myself next Thursday. If your planning on coming along it would be great if you would update the list on the thread to in include yourself and your mates. See the following for details

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/forum/index.php/topic,5168.0.html

A few of us live within walking distance of the Dark horse so if you get bitten by the home brew bug hopefully we canbe of help to you.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

BeerWolf

Thanks Shanna, much appreciated. I'll see you on Thursday!

I just updated the South Dublin meet thread there.

Bubbles

You'll be very welcome Ciaran. See you next week.

BeerWolf

Thanks Conor. Looking forward to it!