• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 05:13:29 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

A BIG Thank You to Bren and Kellie

Started by Beerbuddha, January 25, 2014, 08:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beerbuddha

I had my first visit  to a home brew club today and what a visit.

I wasn't just blown away by the beer...OMG i didnt think it possible to make beer like that...sorry went off track there but i was also blown away by the hospitality shown to my whole family on this visit. We had a great time and my daughter is now in love with quaills ! It did get sketchy at one stage as i taught i was getting sent home with kids as Anna was so at home with the ladies from the Dublin Ladies Brewers but thanks to quick thinking on my side i downed some beer !!! I couldn't drive ;) Best of luck with the brew competition ladies, i expect first place for that brew.

So i think my brewing is going to go to the next level or 6 !  I'm so glad i made this step. So again on behalf of Anna,Amy,Max and myself thank you so much Bren and Kellie.

IBD Member

Kellie

Your more than welcome! We like to include all the family on our brewdays, theres always something to keep the kids occupied and the adults too :) Hope Anna enjoyed her bottle of pumpkin ale last night!  Look forward to seeing you all soon :)

Beerbuddha

She loved it and the other bottle is flying with her to her family home.
Anna's 78 year old grandfather will be having it :)
See you all very soon.
IBD Member