• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 08, 2024, 11:37:59 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Competition Results?

Started by biertourist, March 02, 2014, 04:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Jeez, Rossa, you must have worked hard on Saturday! Good luck.

brenmurph

:o Get wel soon Rossa, chat soon

Rossa

Just a knee problem. Nearly did a scope on the spot. Back for one next month probably. The joys!

DEMPSEY

Quote from: Rossa on March 03, 2014, 02:54:39 PM
Just a knee problem. Nearly did a scope on the spot. Back for one next month probably. The joys!
thank god for that. You could have being getting a nut replacement  :P. Then again a poker up the ass removal :P :P
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

biertourist

Quote from: CH on March 02, 2014, 05:32:58 PM
Actually it will do so as BOS judges in theory will know who brewed what and won what category and therefore judge selection in Cork will be tricky.
I am sure they will still throw curve balls on the day as we also had a few yesterday and highest score does not automatically mean a gold medal.
This is a 2 centre competition we have completed Centre 1, judging, Category winners will be published later today from Centre 1, full results and all individual score sheets will only be revealed after centre 2's judging has been concluded.
It's gonna be interesting in Cork and a nail biter :)
But if they're on Facebook or Twitter they already know who won what medals from round 1...  The pictures were all over FB over the last few days...

Adam

Ciderhead

Adam Category winners have been posted earlier today.

Will_D

I personally intend to "drink it off my mind" i.e. By the time I get to Cork I won't even remember the name of the cinema that hosted the first half of the comp!

[See its working already :)]
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing