• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 09:01:50 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Hey Guys

Started by willabur, April 10, 2014, 07:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willabur

First time posting on the forum. Recently returned from Canada a bit earlier than planned so I had to sell off my all-grain set up there for a song - heartbreaking!! Before I left I was active on the Beoir board and brought along some of my beers to a few of the meet ups at the Bull and castle.
Determined to get back on the saddle at home. Will be looking out for equipment for sale and hopefully a few cornie kegs if they become available and hopefully get involved in a few more activities as they come up

irish_goat

DEMPSEY

Welcome aboard. Are you the guy with the bug Avator that kept walking around while a person was reading your post :). I loved it.
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Will_D

Welcome, where are you based?(living)

Lots of local groups to join!
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

willabur

Thanks guys!!

ha no, I do remember that user though.

I am from Cavan but I am on the look out for a brew friendly house close enough to dublin city centre at the moment.

Shanna

Quote from: willabur on April 10, 2014, 09:08:24 PM
Thanks guys!!

ha no, I do remember that user though.

I am from Cavan but I am on the look out for a brew friendly house close enough to dublin city centre at the moment.
If you can't find a brew friendly house then hook up with the capital brewers. They brew in tog once a month and would provide you with a space to do a brew every so often. Quid pro quo is that you would do the brew as a form of demonstration. Typically they are done on Sundays.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member