• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 03, 2024, 09:05:23 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Liffey - Belfast competition - closing date for entries is 22nd June

Started by admin, May 08, 2014, 02:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Lads, the date for getting your beers in to be sent to Belfast for judging by our esteemed fellow brewers on the Lagan is the 22nd of June, as they will be winging their way north on the 23rd.

At the moment we're aiming for 20 entries. At the moment it's 2 per person max unless we don't make 20.

Open to anyone who is a full or part time Liffey brewer, or has ever attended one of our meets etc. (i.e. the definition is fairly loose)

delzep

Any restrictions on style? Bjcp? 2 x 500ml bottles? First come first served? What do I win?  8)

delzep

So who judges our beers? And how are the nordie beers being judged?

Eoin

I might get my present beer into this if it turns out well.

delzep

DEMPSEY

Are we planning to meet in one spot or do we swap bottles and then go to our own hideouts(as per Enid Blyton's famous five :)).
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Eoin

As long as my present beer works out and I'm happy with it then I'll enter. I might also have a bitter until then if all works out as planned.

DEMPSEY

imark

Ive got beers from:
Eanna 1
Dempsey 1
Dodge 2
imark 3

My drop off point is now closed. So I have 7 in total. and I think Tube has a few people bottles also. He may be able to take any other late drop-offs tonight or tomorrow but I'd check with him first.

Eoin

Anyone trying to get over to Tube today who's passing Tyrrelstown, let me know please and we'll see can we coordinate that you take mine too, thanks.

I'll throw some petrol money your way.

sub82

Well done everyone! Sounds like there were great beers on show. Really disappointed I couldn't make it.

DEMPSEY

Well done to Imark. Not bad for a yung fella who came in with runny nose a few years ago to now go top of the class :P  :-* :). p.s. I made up the runny nose bit :D

imark