• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 04:03:37 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Hello all

Started by zundapp, August 12, 2014, 02:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zundapp

Iam new to world of brewing but trying to building up the required equipment "electric Keggle "and knowledge "if any cells left"  to try all grain brewing, . Iam from Dun laoghaire.

Garry

Welcome  :) Sounds like you've caught the bug  ;)

RichC

@zundapp Google BIAB , its a low outlay, simple method that will brew the best of beer.

Shanna

Quote from: zundapp on August 12, 2014, 02:35:29 PM
Iam new to world of brewing but trying to building up the required equipment "electric Keggle "and knowledge "if any cells left"  to try all grain brewing, . Iam from Dun laoghaire.
Welcome based in Blackrock and I am member of the South Dublin brewers. We meet once a month in the dark horse. Keep an eye http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/forum/index.php/board,25.0.html for details of the next meet. Give us a shout if we can help out. Some very good brewers in our small club and then there is myself :)

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Rossa

Quote from: Shanna on August 12, 2014, 07:14:22 PM
Welcome based in Blackrock and I am member of the South Dublin brewers. We meet once a month in the dark horse. Keep an eye http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/forum/index.php/board,25.0.html for details of the next meet. Give us a shout if we can help out. Some very good brewers in our small club and then there is myself :)

Shanna

With all the gear and putting us to shame!

molc

That's the great thing about brewing in Dublin; so many clubs. Finally have some beers ready to bring along to a meet sometime. :)
Fermenting: IPA, Lambic, Mead
Conditioning: Lambic, Cider, RIS, Ole Ale, Saison
On Tap: IPA, Helles, Best Bitter

Shanna

Quote from: Rossa on August 12, 2014, 09:14:57 PM
Quote from: Shanna on August 12, 2014, 07:14:22 PM

Shanna

With all the gear and putting us to shame!
Bit like the fat kid with flashy football strip but no skill. Plenty enthusiasm though :)

Hope to see you all in the dark horse at end of August. Might even have a barley wine sample to try.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

zundapp

cheers lads.
I will keep an eye out for the meeting.