• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 11:36:17 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Hi everyone

Started by edwardgr, February 15, 2015, 10:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edwardgr

Hi all,

I am completely new to homebrewing, I am based in Drogheda. Just got the new Coopers DIY Homebrew Kit with the Coopers IPA kit this week, I gave it a go and now I have my first batch sitting in the fermenter and hoping that all goes ok and i will enjoy the beer!

This look like a great forum i am sure I will learn a lot.

Cheers.

Shane Phelan

Best of luck dude! Plenty of time now to research what you are brewing next! ;)
Brew Log

itsclinto

Hi Edward,

I'm from Drogheda myself.  There are a few of us that go to the Louth meeting (in Dundalk) which is on the second Friday of each month from Drogheda.  Unfortunately, the last meeting was last Friday.  We normally chat about brewing, taste each others beers and just have a laugh.  Theres a few things lined up for the coming months like brewery tours and brew days although nothing has been set in stone yet.  Keep an eye on our forum for details of the next meeting because one of us will be driving up. 

Itsclinto

helmet

I'll be driving to the next meeting of you fancy a lift? The more the merrier!

edwardgr

That will be the 27th of Feb? If so I cannot make it but I will keep an eye for next one! Thank you!

itsclinto

It'll be Friday 13th March.  Lucky for some!  We have them in Soraghans which is on the Ardee - Dundalk road, just off the motorway.

helmet

If you're up for the 13th just pm me your address and I can pick you up! Itsclinto will be on board to confirm I'm not a serial killer!