• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 01:11:45 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Started by HalfCutClub, April 07, 2015, 10:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnrm

Lads, just make it happen.
It will be worth it!

Chris

I wish I could be there but I will be at a 40th in  Newcastle. Have a good night. Ye should start a list to see how many people are intending on going.
Primary: Back to Black Again (Michael Jackson stout)
Secondary:
Conditioning:  Breac Donn Imperial Amber Ale
Drinking: Cascade Reaction Amber Ale, Fear Gorm Irish stout, lonesome pilgrim pale ale
Planned: imperial stout, finlandia kit hack

HalfCutClub

Blind Pig, 8pm Thursday Apr 30

1. HalfCutClub

Keg

1. HalfCutClub
2. Keg
3. BavarianGal

Hopefully there's more than 3 of us interested and available to meet up!

brettdundee

Hi there. Great to see more interest in a meetup. Any excuse for a few craft beers in the Blind pig is a good one!
I created a twitter account (@LimerickBrewers) last year to notify followers of upcoming meetups like this because I don't login to NHC often enough and usually rely on Johnrm in Cork to pm me if something is happnin in Limerick (Thanks again Johnrm).  I've just now tweeted link to this blog to the masses.
I'll try and get there, but not sure as I'm in the middle of a busy week.

jj78

1. HalfCutClub
2. Keg
3. BavarianGal
4. jj78

I d love to come lads but i don't have much to offer.. just starting my homebrew career. Only in the process of ordering equipment but i ll come along and see what is happening

Chris

It's coming together guys. Make sure ye pick a date for next month. I won't miss it.
Secondary:
Drinking: Cascade Reaction Amber Ale, Fear Gorm Irish stout, lonesome pilgrim pale ale

BavarianGal

Hey jj78 don't worry about it! It's pretty similar to Keg and me - we have done some things, but we won't force anyone to drink it ;)

Keg

Keg

The meet up is in full swing now!

Chris

How did it go lads have ye picked a date for this month?
Secondary:

Keg

Hi Chris,

It was just the two of us, BavarianGal & I, so it was quiet enough but hopefully there will be a few more next time.  On the positive side, we got to try 200 Fathoms from the Galway Bay Brewery for the first time - what a drink :)

johnrm

Keg

Something like that!

Chris

I think as long as we keep trying more people will turn up. How about Thursday the 28th?
Secondary: