• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 10:19:42 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Heading to the Pale - Sat 2nd March

Started by johnrm, January 08, 2013, 12:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnrm

Well, anyone heading up to the big smoke?
Heading up Saturday AM, back down Sunday AM.

LordEoin

January 08, 2013, 01:47:00 AM #1 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:47:27 AM by eoinlayton@hotmail
I doubt I'll go to it, although i'm curious if it will be more akin to a viking beer swilling banquet, a beer sipping/sampling affair, or just lots of people complaining about the Heineken tap and lines ;D

Ciderhead

QuoteI doubt I'll go to it, although i'm curious if it will be more akin to a viking beer swilling banquet, a beer sipping/sampling affair, or just lots of people complaining about the Heineken tap and lines ;D

Ouch
There won't be a Heineken in sight you ever been to the B&C

LordEoin

January 08, 2013, 01:56:14 AM #3 Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 01:56:30 AM by eoinlayton@hotmail
Nope.

Don't even think of following up with 'I suppose you had better get yourself up there for March 2nd so!'

Padraic

QuoteI doubt I'll go to it, although i'm curious if it will be more akin to a viking beer swilling banquet, a beer sipping/sampling affair, or just lots of people complaining about the Heineken tap and lines ;D

Ouch
There won't be a Heineken in sight you ever been to the B&C

That's not 100% true, the B&C are an equal oportunities pub, so all you Heineken drinkers rest assured that there is a Heineken tap there. In fact I know one of our members did a course with Heineken and is now a master draughtsman. (Title invented but he does hold a title, maybe he should have it on his signature!)

and I won't say: 'I suppose you had better get yourself up there for March 2nd so!'  (even though it is true)