• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 03:00:50 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

January Meetup Friday 18th of January

Started by Taf, December 11, 2012, 08:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnrm

January 12, 2013, 05:00:50 PM #15 Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:02:24 PM by johnrm
I've got my accommodation sorted for the night.
Sheilas Hostel 15 yoyo.

hayzer

January 15, 2013, 08:31:56 PM #16 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 08:40:36 PM by hayzer
What time do you guys meet up? I'd like to come along to one of these and hopefully will be available Friday.

I only re-started brewing in November so I only have one beer to bring along, a pale ale (AG).

Dave

johnrm

Kick off at about 8 pm.  I might be floating about before this,  maybe in Abbots as not been there for pints yet.

Cathal O D

Well lads. Im based in dublin 'capital brewers' but im coming home to cork this weekend. I was planning on going to the franscian well for a few. If you are meeting up i'd like to join ye if thats alright.

Taf

QuoteWell lads. Im based in dublin 'capital brewers' but im coming home to cork this weekend. I was planning on going to the franscian well for a few. If you are meeting up i'd like to join ye if thats alright.

That sounds great Cathal. See you tonight.

LordEoin

Nice to meet you folks. That was quite a variety of beers.

johnrm

Another great meet lads!
Some interesting and lively beers, and every one of them superb!

Cathal O D

Good to meet you guys if only for a few minutes. I'll have to call down again some time

mr hoppy

January 19, 2013, 08:52:16 PM #23 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 08:54:09 PM by mr_happy
Good meet up again.

Thought I'd post this :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj0bqHvZRdI[/media]

Ciderhead

wtf, has he been storing his beer on top of the cooker :o

mr hoppy

That beer does that every time. It's crazy overcarbonated, especially for an imperial stout.

Ciderhead

I was reading various reviews of tastings, its highly carbonated and has a big head.
The bottle he has however came from the sewerage works

johnrm

Mr happy produced a gem.
It tasted great though.

hayzer

Great to meet everyone, look forward to the next meeting!

Dave