• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 07:58:53 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

The Bodega has sought planning permission for their Brewery

Started by diarmaid_h, March 07, 2013, 03:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diarmaid_h

Its exactly what they're doing I'd say! Still though its good for the city, and i really like tehir other bars so I can only imagine it'll be a nice place to drink!!

Creedence

What do ye make of Mi Daza and Sunbeam, actually? I've only had each of them the once, but I've enjoyed them I have to say. Heard a lot of people dissing Mi Daza, but I'd actually prefer it to Shandon Stout myself. Nice and roasty.

Nice to see it all kicking off in Cork now, will be interesting to see if the plan for Elbow Lane to open their own brewpub/micro will materialise.
Primary:
Secondary:
Conditioning: Cascade IPA, TCP (The Citrus Pilsener)
Planning: Dark Ale, Hefeweizen, Post-Punk Pale Ale, Belgian Dubbel, Extra Stout, Vanilla Choc Porter

diarmaid_h

I quite like Medaza its a nice alternative to a Beamish but you can't beat Shandon, specially on Cask!!

Only had a taste of sunbeam, but it seems grand! 

Its an interesting business model though for places to have specific beers beacuse I've gone out of my way before to go to Market lane for dinner just to try the beer :)

Taf

I'm a big fan of midazza when I am in benny's pubs, which is often enough. He's been on about opening a brewery for ages, so delighted to see it happening.

derfel