• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 04:16:34 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

..and special mention goes to IsMise

Started by admin, November 16, 2012, 12:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

November 16, 2012, 12:04:49 AM Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 12:05:10 AM by admin
aka Kevin, ColinC's dad, who gave me this. Legend. There's a pint at the bar in the Lucan County for you :)

ColinC

November 16, 2012, 12:32:14 AM #1 Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 12:34:28 AM by ColinC
Its the little things...entirely non-brew related I might add.....

And seriously where the crappity smack does the HDMI cable go into? And no wifi? PEASANTS!!!!

Oh how the other half live....  ::)

IsMise

Cheers Tube,

Sure it was only gathering dust in mine...
There's a story behind that little machine BTW... Hope you can make use of the accompanying booklet LOL.
Don't mind ColinC's comments: HDMI, wifi??? These young fellas don't realise how hard it was to be nerd back in the day  ::) ::)
Great night last night, well done for organising it, looking forward to the next.

Is Mise,

Stitch

Looks like a spectrum? Had an acorn back in the 80's. Was only a nipper! Memory for the acorn was an audio tape backup!  You coild dpend days programming a ptogram in basic and when compiled coild take days more to fix the errors. Ah back in the day it was connected to a 14 inch black and white crt tv!!! Had that set up on ironing board. 

Stitch

Will ask the mother. Not sure if was held onto once the286 was put into the attic!