• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 09:34:16 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

BrewCon 2017 - Tickets Announced

Started by irish_goat, February 20, 2017, 01:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish_goat

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am very pleased to announce that BrewCon 2017 will be held in Dublin on Saturday 29th April.

This year's theme will be "Broaden Your Brewing". As ever we will look to enable brewers to hone their skills and produce better, more consistent beers.

Our keynote speaker is Mr John Palmer, author of How to Brew, Brewing Classical Styles and Water: A Comprehensive Guide for Brewers. Also speaking will be Brandon Jones from Embracethefunk.com and head of sour production at Yazoo Brewing Company in Nashville, USA.

So save the date, 29th April and maybe book the time off with your wife/husband/boss/parole officer.

Tickets for NHC members will be released Wednesday 22nd February. General sales begin 1st March.

Like the National Brewing Championships we are expecting high demand and once we have hit capacity that will unfortunately be it as the venue has a strict maximum attendance. We were very nearly sold out last year so I would expect that it will be similar this year.

As always included in the cost of the ticket is a lucky bag of goodies full of homebrewing treats, entrance to the morning and afternoon conference in Smock Alley with an ever growing list of amazing speakers, an artisan two course lunch with a beer/tea/coffee and entry to NHC Club Night after the event. 

Sláinte,
Thomas Carroll
NHC President
BrewCon 2017

oblivious

garciaBernal

"If you do not enjoy my beer, then I say it is a pity for you!" Armand DeBelder-Drie Fonteinen

mick02

Looking forward to this. Line up looks great.
NHC Committee member

Qs

Great line up. Of course like an idiot I got my wife pregnant and she's due in April.  :(

Simon_

Quote from: Qs on February 20, 2017, 01:56:59 PM
Great line up. Of course like an idiot I got my wife pregnant and she's due in April.  :(

Suppose it's better than someone else getting your wife pregnant

brian_c

Hingo

Start ordering the spicy food.

DEMPSEY

Hall Haa so a new rules for members. No Sex in July to augest :D
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

phoenix

Quote from: DEMPSEY on February 20, 2017, 02:12:26 PM
Hall Haa so a new rules for members. No Sex in July to augest :D

Thats no problem my end
Ciaran

Qs

Quote from: Simon_ on February 20, 2017, 02:01:27 PM

Suppose it's better than someone else getting your wife pregnant

At least then I'd have a good excuse to go to brewcon.

helmet

Great stuff, looking forward to this!

Leann ull

Q's Smock to National Maternity Hospital is only 5 mins in a cab, just saying...

brian_c

Got my permission slip signed, yay!

On a related note, my Evelyn will be almost 8 months old by 29th April. Will I have to buy her her own ticket or is there a kids go free rule?