• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 09:23:30 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

WIN a GrainFather!

Started by Hingo, April 06, 2017, 11:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hingo

WIN A GRAINFATHER

So we have some great news for anyone heading to BrewCon this year!  O0

All attendees at BrewCon 2017 have a chance to win a Grainfather All in One Brewing System
supplied by Grainfather in conjunction with The Homebrew Company.

Draw

Only one entry will be accepted per person and is subject to holding a valid ticket to BrewCon2017.
The draw will take place at lunchtime at BrewCon2017 with one entrant's name been drawn at random.
The winner will be announced at that time and they must be in attendance to claim the prize.
If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.

Want to win a Grainfather brewing system?

Buy your ticket for BrewCon here

T&Cs

The promoter is The National Homebrew Club in conjunction with Grainfather & The Homebrew Company.
The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by the promoter by 22nd April 2017.
The National Homebrew Club also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
The National Homebrew Club shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.
The National Homebrew Club's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.

darren996

Are all ticket holders automatically entered? I bought my ticket a while ago, how does this work.

pob

Yes, everyone who buys (has bought) a ticket & is there on the day has a chance to win.
Raffle will be done on the day.

Will_D

Fair Fecks lads, Well Done!!
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

irish_goat

Now where's that Father Ted quote...

Pheeel

I could really do with a 3rd grainfather...
Issues with your membership? PM me!