• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 10:57:43 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

BrewCon 2019, 5th October 2019 - launch

Started by Kellie, June 13, 2019, 10:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian_c

Quote from: johnrm on September 30, 2019, 02:44:19 PM
Its been so long since I registered I can;t remember what sessions I'm booked for.
Where would I find this?
Hey, it was just a preference survey you filled out before, to help me come up with a schedule. It wasn't binding. I'll send you an email as I need to assign people to different lunch times, the pizza oven can't make all 100 pizzas at once.

Sent from my TA-1012 using Tapatalk

pob

September 30, 2019, 04:14:45 PM #16 Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 05:43:10 PM by pob
Quote from: Palealeman on September 30, 2019, 02:18:57 PM
Are there any tickets still available or has anyone got a spare one?

Still available on BrewCon.ie or indeed, there is one NHC Member one, in the For Sale section.

Slev

Hi,

As a convention newbie, I've two wee questions
A: what time do things wind up at?
B: Will be sorting out accommodation - any recommendations for reasonably priced bed near Rascals ? (Note- answer to question A may influence B!)

Slev

krockett

CH

Quote from: Slev on October 01, 2019, 09:07:53 PM
Hi,

B: Will be sorting out accommodation - any recommendations for reasonably priced bed near Rascals ? (Note- answer to question A may influence B!)

Slev
Hostels in town best bet but you may struggle this late and sleep with back against the wall

CH

Just looking again at the lineup and plans for Brewcon, looking sweet even for those of us who think we know how to brew.
Not to be missed if you don't already have a ticket.
Looking forward to meeting new faces and drinking club beer as well as top notch Rascals Brews.

again to the organisers.

Kellie

Quote from: Slev on October 01, 2019, 09:07:53 PM
Hi,

Slev
Hi Slev,

We finish up at 8pm on Rascals.
I'm not sure on suggestions for accommodation, hope you have managed to secure somewhere.

Kellie

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Slev

Thanks Kellie. Booked into a hotel nearby. Looking forward to it.

guest2162

Hi,

Just want to say thank you so much to all the organisers who made today possible , to Rascal's, the speakers and to the Clubs who provided the brews for Club Night. As an NHC BrewCon virgin, I had a really great time! ... spent far to much on a Ron Pattinson book on porters,
and took away a lot of valuable information on the difficulties of setting up a regional rural home brew club in the west of Ireland. I hope to speak to you all again soon!

Regards,
Matt

Pheeel

Issues with your membership? PM me!

Water_Wolf

Slev

A huge thanks to everyone who organised. Really enjoyed the day. The format meant that all the speakers were very accessable. Thank you again

Quiet_Man

Yes, a big THANK YOU from the Belfast Crew out to all the organisers, speakers and of course to Rascals!

Great day out.

Andy, Barry, Kilian, Stephen and Niall

mrseanbyrne

Yep a great day, delicious beers, and a shiny new grainfather to top it off :)
Thanks to all involved!

Keg

Great day out, cheers to all involved!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk