• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 04:04:46 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

BrewCon 2016 Tickets Launched

Started by irish_goat, February 23, 2016, 12:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pob

Your brewing all grain for 9 months, perfect!

All the talks, are aimed at all levels of home brewing - everybody should be picking up new info, ideas & techniques whatever level they're at.

Remember you need to walk before you run - start implementing one change at a time rather than trying to change everything at once.

There'll be bits you'll pick up that'll make better sense maybe a couple of months or brews later; the 'Aha' moment.

Book your ticket & enjoy the day.

Shanna

Quote from: CH on February 23, 2016, 12:58:32 PM
Quote from: Simon_ on February 23, 2016, 12:44:31 PM
I registered previously. Should I have gotten a mail?

An email has been sent to the email address associated with your paypal account.
Please also check your spam folder.

PM urgently Partridge, Irish Goat or Hingo if its not there!
Did not receive an email either (I checked my spam). Just sent an mail to Irish goat.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Leann ull

February 23, 2016, 11:09:22 PM #17 Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 11:34:15 PM by CH
For the 51 53  :) Members that bought tickets on our launch day, thank you, nearly 1/3 of the way there.

jawalemon

I'm pretty sure i registered but never got a mail so i reregistered. How long should it take to get a mail?

Leann ull

Jawalemon it looks like your membership has expired? The offer only went out by email to full current members today, can you check your renewal status?
For those that registered on the nhcconference website an email will be sent out next week when the tickets go on general release.

jawalemon

Quote from: CH on February 23, 2016, 11:12:22 PM
Jawalemon it looks like your membership has expired? The offer only went out by email to full current members today, can you check your renewal status?
For those that registered on the nhcconference website an email will be sent out next week when the tickets go on general release.

Oops, i never noticed. Payment has gone through Paypal there. Should i get a mail once payment is confirmed?

Leann ull

pm the guys mentioned in post #7 and they will send you out an invite

jawalemon

Quote from: CH on February 23, 2016, 11:32:31 PM
pm the guys mentioned in post #7 and they will send you out an invite

Thanks

fishjam45 (Colin)

There was me waiting on my email and it appears my membership expired.
I renewed my membership just now - do I need to reapply on the Brewcon site?

Off topic but maybe a reminder email "your membership will expire in ... days" could be an idea?

Cheers,
Colin
Garden County Brewers

https://gcbrewers.wordpress.com/

Leann ull

Set it to autorenew in paypal when you rejoin and never have that problem again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ5rbPlsdHw

Samael

I didn't get any email  :(

Ok I found it on another email accoutnt.
..::Tomasz::..

Leann ull

To repeat folks if you didn't get a mail check your spam folder or the mail that your paypal account is registered to. 

Andrew

Quote from: CH on February 24, 2016, 01:55:33 PM
To repeat folks if you didn't get a mail check your spam folder or the mail that your paypal account is registered to.
You might want to alert people to check their Paypal auto renewals- mine didn't activate last year so my membership lapsed.
Andrew
@beoirfinder

pob

March 01, 2016, 10:09:31 AM #28 Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 01:58:13 PM by pob

Tickets are now on sale

The big day has arrived, the general public tickets have now gone on sale today.

Get your ticket here

There has been huge interest in this event, so make sure you do not miss out getting a ticket early.

Check out BrewCon2016 for more info