• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 08:17:35 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

How to check score for Nationals 2023

Started by Darren Mc Govern, March 25, 2023, 09:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Mc Govern

Hi there, I'm trying to see what score I got in the competition today but can't see any link, it's my 1st time entering so unsure how it works. Thanks in advance and congrats to the winners today.

Slev

List of winners 

https://competition.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/comp/

I think actual scores and results sheets may not be available for a few days yet (would imagine a lot of admin work needed to get all that done)

SlugTrap

March 27, 2023, 04:30:10 PM #2 Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 04:51:59 PM by SlugTrap
Scoresheets are now available on the competition portal:

• Log in, and view your account details, available under the person icon at the top right.
  • At the bottom of the My Account page, where your Entries are listed by name, there is now a PDF icon on the far right of each row.
  • Click the icon to download your scoresheet.

If anyone has any issues with the quality of the scoresheet or how the judges arrived at their score, please message me - the Judging Coordinator - directly.

Thanks to everyone for entering, and we hope you enjoyed the competition.

Keg

Thanks to everyone involved and also for arranging the scores and feedback so quickly. It's really helpful to see the forms.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Slev

Thanks folks for all the hard work. Much appreciated.

(Out of curiosity - are the scores of the winning entries ever posted? Or is it best to just leave it with the list of winners? Just curious on the process)

SlugTrap

No, everyone's score is their own business - we only show the winners.

(In fact, I'm not sure the competition site could show scores to the public even if we wanted to...)