• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 12, 2024, 01:34:23 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

South Dublin Brewers Drop-off point for the Nationals 2016

Started by Bubbles, December 21, 2015, 04:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Lads, just a note that unlike previous years, the drop-off point will not be the Dark Horse, but at my house instead. (The DH would have been more than happy to help as always, but the parking around there is pretty crap, and I thought this might suit people better)

When the time comes for drop-offs, PM me or text me in advance to arrange as usual.

Cheers.

Bubbles

Lads, just a reminder that competition entries for the Nationals have to be registered, paid for, labelled and delivered to me by Jan 31st.

As the meet is on Thursday 28th, I can take a limited number of entries off you at the meet, but please PM me in advance so that I can get an idea of numbers. Only one pair of arms, unfortunately.. ;) :)

Shanna

Quote from: Bubbles on January 12, 2016, 07:47:27 PM
Lads, just a reminder that competition entries for the Nationals have to be registered, paid for, labelled and delivered to me by Jan 31st.

As the meet is on Thursday 28th, I can take a limited number of entries off you at the meet, but please PM me in advance so that I can get an idea of numbers. Only one pair of arms, unfortunately.. ;) :)
Going to wait till the 29th to register & pay pending outcome of the tasting & feedback I get.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Leann ull

Bubbles

Shanna, register your beer now. You can always delete it or replace with something else before the cutoff date.

Shanna

Quote from: Bubbles on January 16, 2016, 11:35:13 AM
Shanna, register your beer now. You can always delete it or replace with something else before the cutoff date.
Ok will do.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Bubbles

Chaps, I'm sure those of you that are entering beers are following the main competition threads. But in case you're not, we're fast approaching our entry limit of 400. Do get your entries registered asap.

Please let me know by PM or SMS next week if you're dropping entries off at my place. Deadline is 31st Jan.

Cheers.

craiclad

Wow, didn't realise there would be such stiff competition just getting an entry in!

The entry form asks for an AHA number - am I right in reading this as American Homebrew Association, or is it something else I should be aware of?

irish_goat

Quote from: craiclad on January 21, 2016, 10:36:04 AMThe entry form asks for an AHA number - am I right in reading this as American Homebrew Association, or is it something else I should be aware of?

Yep. You can ignore that part.

craiclad

Just in time, and I didn't hit as many entries as I wanted... Looks like the limit has been reached :/

Bubbles

Quote from: craiclad on January 21, 2016, 10:36:04 AM
Wow, didn't realise there would be such stiff competition just getting an entry in!

The entry form asks for an AHA number - am I right in reading this as American Homebrew Association, or is it something else I should be aware of?

It may not be immediately obvious, but when you "Edit" an entry, you can also change the style of the beer. So even though you might have been caught short, you still have the option of prioritising your beers and entering the ones you think are best. HTH.

craiclad

Yeah I figure I'm gonna have a tough time choosing which beers to enter. I had six lined up for entry, but only got two entries in... What I get for not paying attention!