• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 09, 2024, 11:35:50 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

South Dublin Brewers - Next Meet - Thur 28th August

Started by Bubbles, August 19, 2014, 07:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanna

Quote from: Rossa on August 28, 2014, 03:29:47 PM
Quote from: Shanna on August 27, 2014, 11:18:30 PM
Quote from: Rossa on August 27, 2014, 10:42:58 PM
As much asmy bag can take
How about a kilo of amber and a kilo of flaked maize in return for a kilo of Munich and a kilo of crystal?

Will bring a long a couple of bags with me tomorrow.

Shanna
What crystal is it?
Fawcetts EBC 155 if memory serves me.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Bubbles

Good job I dropped in! They hadn't even booked us in, let alone reserved a table for us!

Looks like the "Table" was delivered today, but won't be on tap when we're there... :(

They do have Founders All-day and AmberElla on though, in addition to all the regulars.

DEMPSEY

Well we liffey brewers met tonight and not only are we set up but a lash of sausages and chips to boot. :) :)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

Bubbles

Ah feck off dempsey boy!! Serious quality at the sd meet tonight! Serious Belgians, ciders, smoked porters, the whole works. Ye can keep your sausage factory!! ;!

dn218

Great night last night, paying for it now tho' ;-) Cno1 IOU a tender for next session!

dn218

Highlights - Shannas clovey wit (beer that is!!) Brewtus' Belgians the subtle smoked porter from Bubbles and the earthy Chilli PA from Beerfly, also the sheer volume and quality of Rossas many contribs! I think Declan's by a nose....! ;-)

Bubbles

Great craic lads. But that Galway Bay oatmeal IPA did me in - far too drinkable.

Great standard of beer last night. It's a tough call to pick my favourite, but I'd go for Ronan's chilli pale ale if pressed.

Shanna

Quote from: dn218 on August 29, 2014, 08:45:10 AM
Great night last night, paying for it now tho' ;-) Cno1 IOU a tender for next session!
Know what you mean about paying for it, the head is a bit messed up today. We had a cake sale at work for a charity and its a struggle to put away the sweet things on top of a hang over :)

Bruce's Belgian beers were really nice last night. Would be interested to taste them again in six months when the alcohol has rested for a bit.

Was glad that the wit beer that I did was better than the previous Belgian Amber Ale (that really a cider now :)

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

dn218

Quote from: dn218 on August 29, 2014, 08:45:10 AM

Tender plus tenner!!! ;-)

Rossa