• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 05:00:10 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Craft Beer Festival in the Mills Inn, Ballyvourne Fri / Sat 29th-30th August

Started by Ger Cork, August 19, 2014, 09:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ger Cork

Subject: LVBC TRIP AWAY IF ANYONE CAN MAKE IT .....

Hi Guys,

There will be a Craft Beer Festival in the Mills Inn, Ballyvourney (Home pub of 9 White Deer Brewery – Gordon) on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th August – details on Facebook – Mills Inn Ballyvourney page.  Beers from 9 White Deer (Gordon), Franciscan Well, Mountain Man and others.

A number of us are planning to go to same.  If you are interested and if you wish to overnight you can book accommodation in the Mills directly through Booking.com etc.  Facebook page also mentions of camping as well.

Details on The Mills Inn Facebook  page.

All welcome!!!!

Just giving you all as much notice as possible.

Ger

iBrau

Hi lads, I'll be driving down to Ballyvourney for this. Leaving Cork around lunch time tomorrow and coming back on Sunday afternoon.

If anyone wants a lift you're more than welcome. I live near Wilton but can pick up from town just as easy.
I'll check here for updates, or phone me on 086 6028630

-Vince

iBrau

Also when I called the Mills, Don told me they are planning a brewery tour around 3. I've put a comment on the brewery Facebook page to get my name down for a tour.

Who else is going to The Mills this weekend?

Garry

My wife is going to a hen party for the weekend so I'm stuck at home with the spawn  :(

Bzfeale80

wallacebiy

We had a legendary time there ...

Firewater from the Mountains , and a great band called Firedrill featured in the weekend , and we all really enjoyed the hospitality .

I think Firedrills facebook page has footage of me singing "Killing in the name of ... " at the end of the Saturday night !!!

We had an excellent Tour of nine white deer and got great insight into what it tok to get such an excellent facility up and running and plans were hatched .....

The mills in really looked after us too !!

Bzfeale80

Excellent sounds like you enjoyed yourself. I must try one of their beers when I get a chance