• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 04, 2024, 08:39:37 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

The Great Quintessential Ales Competition

Started by sub82, August 02, 2016, 09:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roo

Life moves pretty fast.....if you don't stop and look around once in a while....you could miss it.

Ciaran

September 21, 2016, 11:04:50 PM #31 Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 11:39:11 PM by Ciaran
Think it's still one entry per style per brewer

nigel_c

2 carboy on one shelf?? I hope they are light beers.

Leann ull

That's how we rock in Wickla.
I've had 4 kegs on that shelf, if you look the load is spread over 2 shelves as timber blocks transfers the load

nigel_c

Leann ull

Needs must, my other fridge has a Pilsner in it and the other ones conditioning 4 kegs

Paddy

Will be putting a stout in :) What an awesome prize too! Wow doesn't quite cut it!

Simon_

Quiet_Man

"1st Prize update
Geterbrewed are kindly offering to sponsor the competitions BOS 1st prize and have offered to brew the winning recipe on their new Brewiks system and keg it for sale
"

Great prize Lads!

CH is obviously keen, or just thirsty!

BrewDorg

Any news on dropoff points lads? I'm going to be in Dublin this weekend, so could kill 2 birds with one stone if there's a place.

sub82

@BrewDorg - yes Partridge9 has kindly offered to act as the Dublin drop point.

Quote from: Partridge9 on September 20, 2016, 07:51:29 PM
Folks, I'm doing a pick up point for this comp

Probably best for people to club their entries to avoid lots of individual trips to malahide  O0

Other than a Dublin drop point we have a Belfast postal address.

Hope this helps!

BrewDorg

It does indeed, cheers. I've offered to act as Kilkenny club drop off but I don't think anyone else nearby is entering.

BrewDorg

Sorry @sub82, I checked my email because I thought the postal address was in the confirmation, but it's not. The Google doc is also closed. Could I get that address? If I don't get to a Dublin dropoff, I'll have to go that route.

Bazza

Whatever it is, I'm against it.
― Groucho Marx