• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
May 13, 2024, 04:33:44 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

[Homebrew Shop] HomeBrewWest

Started by HomeBrewWest, April 08, 2015, 05:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HomeBrewWest

Bulldog V1 to V2 upgrade parts
We do have the Bulldog V2 malt pipe and sparge plate already in stock, and we have been replacing the V1 pumps with V2 ones for free. I'll try to get them all on the web site tonight at cost.

Not sure about the controller as these would require electrical modifications and there may be insurance issues. But I prefer the V1 controller anyway . . . it doesn't have steps, but it is easier to use.
"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

Sorry guys . . . manic last few days. Our bad.

Will do V2 malt pipe and sparge plate for free to the OP (DCLavs) and 40 Euros until we run out (we only have a couple). This is below cost.

PM for details (we just need details of original purchase from us or any company we supply in Ireland).

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer." Abraham Lincoln. www.homebrewwest.ie

HomeBrewWest

November 23, 2017, 08:29:37 PM #752 Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 08:40:03 PM by HomeBrewWest
Black Friday
The NHC code has been disabled during Black Friday promotions. All customers will be emailed a Black Friday discount code soon.

Also, we will try to match the best prices anywhere in Europe for Speidel Braumeisters and throw in free shipping from Germany. Please PM me if you are interested and we will get you a great once off price.

We are running another micro course in Galway this Saturday:
https://www.homebrewwest.ie/setting-up-a-small-brewery-1-day-course-saturday-25th-november-2017-7124-p.asp

HomeBrewWest

HomeBrewWest

Bulldog Brewer Spare Tap
Only got a couple of these (for SprocketFuel):
https://www.homebrewwest.ie/bulldog-brewer-ss-tap-7341-p.asp

We have superb support from Bulldog. Let me know of there are any other bits you need.

Probably wise to do it soon though as new versions of this remarkable device are always on the horizon and they may have some kind of time limit on supporting the original parts.

HomeBrewWest

Discounts restored
NHC and other discounts have been restored.

SprocketFuel

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on November 26, 2017, 06:42:19 PM
Bulldog Brewer Spare Tap

We have superb support from Bulldog. Let me know of there are any other bits you need.

Probably wise to do it soon though as new versions of this remarkable device are always on the horizon and they may have some kind of time limit on supporting the original parts.

Cheers have it in my basket, have you sparge plates in stick too? I'll order both together

HomeBrewWest

Quote from: SprocketFuel on November 27, 2017, 07:47:30 PM
Quote from: HomeBrewWest on November 26, 2017, 06:42:19 PM
Bulldog Brewer Spare Tap

Cheers have it in my basket, have you sparge plates in stick too? I'll order both together
Its in the same section:
Bulldog brewer all in one homebrew beer making system

HomeBrewWest

Seasonal Opening Times, Last Online Orders
We can still ship online orders for Christmas delivery if we get them before 12.00 noon on Thursday 21st December, but that really is leaving it to the last minute! The shop is open in Galway until 5 PM on Saturday 23rd December. Then everything shuts down until Wednesday 3rd January. Any online orders received when we are closed will only get processed when we get back on the 3rd. We may be around for a couple of days between Christmas and the new year so please call us on 085 8895488 if you really need help, or want to come to the shop to collect an order. 

Christmas gift ideas can be found here: 
Homebrew Gifts 
Enabling someone to make their own natural chemical free beer, cider, wine, mead, spirits or fresh cheese, yoghurt and kefir is a great gift. And its a lifelong one if you get the right equipment. 

HomeBrewWest

January Sale 10% Off
We've disabled all other discounts (including free shipping) for as long as this one runs (until the end of January).

Suppliers usually hit us with revised pricing during January, so now is probably a great time to stock up!

Dracusse

Hi Brian when you get Bulldog sparge plates back in stock ?
Regards
Rene..

HomeBrewWest

Quote from: Dracusse on January 16, 2018, 02:00:12 PM
Regards
Rene..
Should have them . . . I'll need to check on Monday.

HomeBrewWest

Here's why I love brewing. You get to learn new phrases every now and again. One of our Speidel brewery guys tells me he "gyles his wort". Most of them do, I just never knew there was a term for it!

HomeBrewWest

Quote from: HomeBrewWest on January 19, 2018, 07:39:38 PM
Quote from: Dracusse on January 16, 2018, 02:00:12 PM
Regards
Rene..
Should have them . . . I'll need to check on Monday.
We have 17 of them . . . . in stock on the site now. These are the "hanging" ones, free to those who bought the Bulldog Brewer V1 from us.

HomeBrewWest

January 30, 2018, 05:20:08 PM #764 Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 05:34:06 PM by HomeBrewWest
The Bulldog Master Brewer

See here:
The Bulldog Master Brewer homebrew beer making system

We have one on the way (early next week) for evaluation and will do a brew day with it here in Galway (please send a PM with a day that suits if you are interested). UK RRP is £650, or Euro 745 approx, but we will try to do a bit better. As the January sale is still running, you can pre-book one for end of February delivery for Euro 649.95 . . . send a PM if you are interested and we'll put some in stock.

This is an amazing piece of kit at a great price with lots of unique features like anti-scorch re-circulation. Since its insulated, it uses a lot less power than similar systems so even less scorching / darkening of the wort. It also has a proper magnetic pump (supposed to be better than competing systems, which is a major improvement for sure!).

If you want to come into the shop and try a brew with it, send a PM and we will try to arrange something.