• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 20, 2024, 12:32:17 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Looking at this fermenter. Has anyone ever used this site?

Started by Mossy, October 01, 2020, 08:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mick02

Quote from: Mossy on October 01, 2020, 08:36:20 PMInterested in this fermenter, has anyone ever used this site? I've never seen it before.
Cheers

https://www.polsinelli.it/en/fermenter-50-l-stainless-steel-barrel-P1447.htm

There was a group buy a few years back where all the equipment was bought and shipped from Italy to Ireland. It was all purchased through that site
NHC Committee member

Partridge9

I got the 30l ones - they were very good. I got the taps but kinda regretted that - but others have loved the taps - to whatever floats your boat

newToBrew

Quote from: mick02 on October 01, 2020, 09:51:16 PM
Quote from: Mossy on October 01, 2020, 08:36:20 PMInterested in this fermenter, has anyone ever used this site? I've never seen it before.
Cheers

https://www.polsinelli.it/en/fermenter-50-l-stainless-steel-barrel-P1447.htm

There was a group buy a few years back where all the equipment was bought and shipped from Italy to Ireland. It was all purchased through that site
That looks lovely - I'd be interested in getting one of those myself - been using my cooler - mash tun to store my carboy in, this looks great though - pity they're out of stock

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

coz theres always something new to do

Mossy

I sent an email, they said they'd be back in stock by the end of October. I got some measurements back from them and it might be a couple of centimeters too tall for my term chamber, shame.
Sure I might buy one anyway

newToBrew

Ah cool- yeah What were the measurements? No real spec on the site

Mossy

This is what they sent me

- Stainless steel 18/10
- capacity 50 liter
- Height  58cm
- Width:  37,5cm
- Diameter:  20cm
- handles

It's the height that's screwing me

Mossy

QuoteThat looks lovely - I'd be interested in getting one of those myself - been using my cooler - mash tun to store my carboy in, this looks great though - pity they're out of stock

If you are really interested maybe we could order two and hopefully get a discount on the postage which is nearly the same price as the fermenter

delzep

Mossy

Quote from: delzep on October 12, 2020, 07:34:40 PMYou'll need more space above if using an airlock too

Yeah no way that's fitting in an under-the-counter fridge,shame

newToBrew

Quote from: Mossy on October 12, 2020, 04:24:01 PM
QuoteThat looks lovely - I'd be interested in getting one of those myself - been using my cooler - mash tun to store my carboy in, this looks great though - pity they're out of stock

If you are really interested maybe we could order two and hopefully get a discount on the postage which is nearly the same price as the fermenter
I did think postage would be that much!
Didn't even think of that tbh
I guess if postage wasn't too much I'd still consider it.....

St. Fursey

The site is legit but you need a large order to offset shipping costs. Mine arrived on a europallet

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk