• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 03:19:56 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Request for help re what all grain equipment you want stocked?

Started by @geterbrewed, January 31, 2014, 09:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@geterbrewed

We have sourced a manufacturer for all grain brewing equipment. With our new range of grain and hops coming soon we are trying to supply the equipment also.

Northern Ireland has a bit of catching up to do in the all grain homebrew scene. The whole all grain sector is new to us and a steep learning curve but we are doing are best to get it right, can I ask for some feedback for what equipment would be good to stock.

Our thoughts are to get the equipment range kitted out with good quality stainless steel. We are thinking about a BIAB option and then separate items on sale allowing you to buy a full grain set up out of stainless steel high quality products. The aim would be to keep all items stainless steel; mash tuns, hlt's, kettles and all the taps paddles scoops stainless too

What are your thoughts?
Get 'er Brewed

Join the Revolution.

www.geterbrewed.ie

Jacob

Would be interested in 50-60L SS conical fermenter in reasonable price range. Any idea how much something like that would cost?

@geterbrewed

Quote from: Jacob on January 31, 2014, 09:33:49 AM
Would be interested in 50-60L SS conical fermenter in reasonable price range. Any idea how much something like that would cost?

They do make them, I'm putting together an order and once I get an idea of what we need to stock and quantity we will be buying, still working at margins etc but it'll happen very soon once we see what you guys want
Get 'er Brewed

Join the Revolution.

www.geterbrewed.ie

brenmurph

my beeer and wine 500 and somethin  euros. Couple hundred dollars in china, we just need to get a container of them :)

brenmurph

wud u not go for a nice Virgin hdpe, rotationally moulded conical and see how u like it, can always pass it on if u come across an affordable  ss version :)

brenmurph

corny connectors, seals and poppits at the right price. 2 dollars in USA 10 euros in Ireland for a corny connector/ coiupler

belfastboozer

A starter package with the basics to give people like me an idea of what its gonna cost. Demos in shop to.show how to.operate too

St. Fursey

Shiny stuff like stainless MPT and FPT elbows, couplings, nipples, dip tubes - everything from bargainfittings.com!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Shane Phelan

Quote from: brenmurph on January 31, 2014, 10:00:03 AM
corny connectors, seals and poppits at the right price. 2 dollars in USA 10 euros in Ireland for a corny connector/ coiupler

+1

I usually buy my stuff here. Even with the large delivery costs and customs charges it works out cheaper. If I could get anything even closely resembling those costs without the insane delivery costs I would be buying much more of this type of equipment.
Brew Log

Will_D

I would like to see:

Ball lock disconnects with a 3/8" JG push fit fitting

3/8" JG tube to male/female bsp threads

3/8" JG Non-Return Valves

Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing