• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 12:12:02 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Blind Pig - home brewers meetings - how often etc.?

Started by Marek2200, July 18, 2015, 06:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marek2200

"Might be a good way to open up local pub interest in craft beer. What ye think?"

You have big dreams tipp brewer :)

I have got AIPA ready to drink but me and my wife love it so 30 bottles are not so many for both of us :) I think in the end of the August only few bottles will survive :) I also have few bottles of Dunkelweizen and dry stout. I am planning to brew another two batches of beer during the summer but they will be ready around Christmas time. I would like to keep them few months in my shed. Of course it isn't easy so I presume they will be tasted much earlier :)

BavarianGal

Yay that would be good!
I'd be out of the country from 28th August till 15th September

If Thursday suited everyone we could just do that again (27th Augsust?) except people prefer weekends? But I guess it would be fairly busy in the Blind Pig.
Would be great if the Summer would finally arrive here - could do a casual BBQ somewhere! Beer + BBQ =  :-*

@Marek: Chris had picked the Blind Pig since they have a nice craft beer selection and I think he's getting on well with the bar tender ;)
At the last meeting it was 5 of us. You should bring your wife as well, if she is interested! :)

Marek2200

@BavarianGal

I am interested  in brewing and drinking and my wife prefers drinking my beer ;) Is there any women within your group?

Marek2200

@Keg

Great. No reply so far :) We have to wait if somebody else is interested in meeting.

johnrm

Pm Brettdundee, he's not on here much. He might be able to help organise a posse of less-frequent visitors

johnrm

Why not put up a poster in the blind pig? Chat to the bar staff and make sure they are aware if punters ask.
Are there local papers with free ads?

evansannagh

Keg

Quote from: evansannagh on November 21, 2015, 05:42:18 PM
Would be interested 😃🍺🍻🍺🍻

Hi Evansannagh,

Mark it here if you are interested, http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.ie/forum/index.php/topic,14644.0.html.

I'm trying to contact a few of the other Limerick based brewers and hopefully we can arrange something before Christmas.