• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 05:41:17 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Barrel Project - Summary Thread

Started by Shane Phelan, April 27, 2013, 08:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: Padraic on June 10, 2013, 01:00:52 PMIwe're most likely getting a spot in the server room

Ye jammy feckers! You're storing your barrel in a temperature controlled room! Cool.

Cathal O D

Im keen to fill it too. Im going to need my equipment soon. How about this weekend?

Padraic

Quote from: Bubbles on June 14, 2013, 11:46:06 AM
Quote from: Padraic on June 10, 2013, 01:00:52 PMIwe're most likely getting a spot in the server room

Ye jammy feckers! You're storing your barrel in a temperature controlled room! Cool.

Yea, we've already designed various monitoring devices that are available for remote server access, but unfortunately due to various patent applications I cannot divulge any more information.

On the Filling, I will check with Tog when they are available and when we can get the barrel, which is hidden in a top secret location at the moment!

Padraic

Ok, all set and ready to go now! I just need to coordinate will our cellar man about stillage and moving the barrel!

Rossa

My car is available for transportation of the barrel.

Padraic

There is stuff on in tog on Monday and Tuesday this week and Monday next week so we could wander in there one of those evenings if that suits you rossa? We need to get stillage sorted and set a date for the filling!

CARA

Stillage is under construction as we speak!!
Upa Sesh

Rossa

Great. Just let me know and I can pick up whatever we have.

CARA

Dempsey is sorting the stillage-the barrel is sat here beside me. She's been rolled daily and extra spirit added a few weeks ago so there will be no issue of drying out hopefully. The rolling hasn't been as efficient the past couple of weeks but rolled none the less
Upa Sesh

Cathal O D

Hey guys.
Any chance we could fill the barrel this weekend. Sorry for the push but im going to need my keg soon. If you want a hand moving lifting setting up  im more than happy to help out.

CARA

We need the barrel moving from my house in D9 over to tog
Upa Sesh

Shanna

Maybe Padraic could roll it over to tog !!!!

Shanna
Quote from: CARA on July 03, 2013, 01:05:19 AM
We need the barrel moving from my house in D9 over to tog
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

CARA

Ooooooooooo we couldn't have that! Might lose some whiskey haha
Upa Sesh

Cathal O D

Would it fit in the boot of a car if it was sticking out a bit?

Ciderhead

nope too big, it would be like an egg in a nest you need an estate, Rossa's would work