• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 24, 2024, 05:42:50 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

"Rossa's Pale Ale"

Started by Brew_Diva, May 30, 2013, 02:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brew_Diva

Hi Brewers,

Finally made it onto the forum with the name Brew_Diva, inspired by the name of the choir I sing in "Diva Voces" which I think comes from Viva Voces.... still trying to figure out what that means  ;D

Would be interested in getting in on the group buy for the Bramling X if not too late

Hoping to do my first brew at TOG next time around beautifully named Rossa's Pale Ale, by Rossa :) (its a working title) For this am gonna pick myself up some Pale Malt 4 to 5KG at least and some Crystal Malt maybe a kilo asap.
Tom you were saying you have swing lid??bottles.... be ace if I could borrow 40 to 50 for the first brew...?

Someone was also saying they had some Hops handy... couple of hundred grams of Citra would be lovely, Summit or Cascade...
Haha almost sound as though I know what I'm talking about  8)

Padraic thanks for saying you'd lending me equipment for the Brew. Will get myself a starter kit (equipment) anyway from the homebrew company buckets, thermometer hydrometer etc...

Tasting at W J Kavanaghs the other night was great, some interesting beers and the venue is also very impressive.

See ye soon, thanks for all the tips!!!
Michelle

irish_goat

I'll have roughly 80+ flip tops available to bring to TOG next week so I'm sure you can have some of those unless anyone else is desperate for them as well.

Post your recipe up and we can see what hops you need.

Bubbles

Welcome Michelle.

You've forgotten the "bacon jam" in your list of ingredients.....  ;) :)

Ciderhead

Quote from: Brew_Diva on May 30, 2013, 02:08:03 PM

Would be interested in getting in on the group buy for the Bramling X if not too late

Welcome along Michelle, don't forget your membership if you want to be included in Group buys ;)

Brew_Diva

Thanks Ciderhead email is sent. Waiting to pay my sub :) Happy bank holiday weekend everyone. Here's wishing for sun

(Sound re bottles Tom :)
that's pretty much my recipe at the mo... Think its gonna be a bit of whatever's available hop wise so we'll see. Fingers crossed!

Ciderhead

Welcome along, trust me it will be money well spent!

@Partridge ...64  ;)