• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 01:48:46 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Newsletter Final Call

Started by admin, December 01, 2013, 05:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Newsletter going out tomorrow. Do you have anything club specific you want included? Anything about meets, or events, etc., specific to yourselves?

johnrm

I'm not sure if its news worthy but...
East Rebel Brew Demo Series in the Mad Monk, Midleton
Session 2 - Bottling - Dec 4th
Session 3 - Sampling - Jan 8th

AJ_Rowley

Also not sure if its worth a mention as most of the lads know but the garden county brewers have Xmas meet up on Saturday 7th. Its just a few beers not bringing homebrew.

AJ_Rowley

Ah it's just a p*** up in Hollands at 8. Lol nothing fancy. Though we did get a round of Chips the last time we there.

johnrm

Taf

Ha, bountiful bellies, very good! I presume you mean my wife? She will love that anyway.

pob

Quote from: iTube on December 01, 2013, 08:48:15 PM
Quote from: AJ_Rowley on December 01, 2013, 07:51:13 PM
Also not sure if its worth a mention as most of the lads know but the garden county brewers have Xmas meet up on Saturday 7th. Its just a few beers not bringing homebrew.
Can someone post some details if you want this in the newsletter. Food/fee/reservation reqd etc? There's nothing in Garden County except a date and time.

@ AJ_Rowley. Get back in the Garden there, are you defecting down south & confusing things? ;-)

@ Tube, event is up in calendar as requested as it has been for some time. Not to cross over into another thread, but as people make it known they're in the GBC vicinity we add them to our group emails (not going down a SMS route). Info will be on the NHC site & also copied by email.