• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 18, 2024, 08:30:41 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Kits and the competition

Started by admin, December 15, 2012, 06:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

December 15, 2012, 06:28:21 PM Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:28:38 PM by admin
Beer is beer, regardless of how it was brewed, and the best beer of the first Liffey Brewers meet was a kit (IMHO).

So who is entering?

Will_D

As Tube said, all are welcome into the competition.

Lads,

We really need to get a handle on how many entries we expect.

Please update this thread:

http://www.nationalhomebrewclub.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1355593315/new#new

Will
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

LordEoin

It has crossed my mind a few times... I'll give it some thought

Weiss

QuoteBeer is beer, regardless of how it was brewed, and the best beer of the first Liffey Brewers meet was a kit (IMHO).

So who is entering?

I'll be throwing in a kit entry.

I'll have it down at the next meet up in the LC as I really have no idea what category it should be in.  :-/
"The world is my lobster"-Keith O'Neill.

LordEoin

December 26, 2012, 01:28:17 AM #4 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 01:29:12 AM by eoinlayton@hotmail
That's my main trouble too... I'm just going to take my time and try to figure it out.
At the end of the day, it has more chance in the wrong category than not entered at all  ;)

johnrm

December 26, 2012, 11:27:05 AM #5 Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 11:27:38 AM by johnrm
@LordEoin,
If you provide a tray of Hopped Ice cubes to complement your beer, you might end up in a category of your own! :-)

LordEoin

Will_D

Lads:

We are getting very close to the deadlines. In order to help planning could those who are still a bit TBD please update their entries with the types of beers ( ie categories ) that they MAYBE entering?

Its not definitive on here (that is when 'ye pays 'yer money up front!!)

It just helps with resource allocation
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing