• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2024, 10:56:23 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

*** Free Kits courtesy of HomeBrewWest ***

Started by admin, March 28, 2013, 05:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

March 28, 2013, 05:47:56 PM Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 08:39:29 PM by admin
Brian in HomeBrewWest was generous enough to send me 3 kits from Hambleton Bard's new line of Premium Beer Kits.

Three of this exact kit:
http://www.homebrewwest.ie/triple-tykes-special-export-ale-40-kg-beer-kit-2786-p.asp

I have to say it looks quality. 4Kg of juice is a lot of juice!

Out of selfish reasons I'm going to do a no cost raffle at Liffey Brewers next meet on April 6th, among the kit brewers there, as I would like to get a sample of the finished product at a subsequent meet!

That leaves the other two. If you're a genuine kit brewer put your name down here and you'll be in with a chance of winning one of the other two.

IsMise

Shane, count me in for that... i was looking for another kit to try, this one looks the biz, a big ale in a kit? Should be worth checking out! I would love to try it  [smiley=beer.gif]
Is Mise

Blueshed

March 28, 2013, 07:05:11 PM #2 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 07:57:12 PM by Blueshed
stick my name down please

Blueshed

Shanna

Hi Tube

Count me in for consideration. Would consider using this  as a demo kit for a future new day demo in tog.  Might be a nice bit way to plug  home brew West at the same time.

Shanna
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Robrew

definitely count me in for this one Shane would love to brew this one  ;D :)

Damo

Hell, why not :)

Please put my name in D'hat! (purely selfish reasons) ;D

Ciderhead

and me, we have 3 kit brewers out here in "New Wicklow" and I cant think of a better welcome for one of them.

LordEoin

March 29, 2013, 03:37:49 AM #7 Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 03:38:08 AM by eoinlayton@hotmail
If it's a collection thingie I'll leave it to folks closer Dublin, otherwise i'd love one.

JerryMcC

Likewise I'm in Cork but would love to throw my name in the hat if it could make its way down at some point. :)

loftybush

Please put my name in too.
I'll gladly brew it up and share the results.
Down in limerick so I'd have to drop a crate of it to one of you Dublin folk to distribute at your meetups.

Ciderhead

QuoteIf it's a collection thingie I'll leave it to folks closer Dublin, otherwise i'd love one.

If you win the raffle they will be distributed no borders in the NHC!

LordEoin

QuoteIf it's a collection thingie I'll leave it to folks closer Dublin, otherwise i'd love one.

If you win the raffle they will be distributed no borders in the NHC!
No borders? So how can we keep you lot up in the Pale and away from the real capital? ;D

Boycott

1. IsMise
2. Blueshed
3. Shanna
4. Robrew
5. Damo
6. Ciderhead
7. LordEoin
8. JerryMcC
9. Loftybrush
10. DCBrewing

Garry