• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 06:54:53 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Euston Tap

Started by admin, July 11, 2014, 05:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

There last night. Serious beer attraction not big enough to swing a cat. Recommended.

ferg

Yeah was there last year, and just stumbled upon it after coming from The Kernel on a Saturday. Top notch!

Hop Bomb

Did ye have any Lagunitas ?
On tap: Flanders, Gose,
Fermenting: Oatmeal Brown, 200ish Fathoms,
Ageing: bretted 1890 export stout.
To brew:  2015 RIS, Kellerbier, Altbier.

ferg

Didn't see it when I was there

TheSumOfAllBeers

One if my favourite beer bars in London. Bonus points for being   Fairly cheap as craft beer bars go. Cask ales can go as low as £3.20 for the session able stuff

phoenix

Was there a few weeks ago, staff who were from Leixlip, Clondalkin & Stillorgan stood us a free round cos it was my brothers stag. Serious beer selection.

I found the craft beer in London generally cheaper than Dublin, which is really amazing.
Ciaran

Rossa

If you are at the Euston tap you should pop around the corner to the Brie Louise. It's the opposite in terms of grandeur but they usually have a great British selection and often have festivals.

Not one for a date night though. Leave the kids at home too.

delzep

Quote from: Rossa on August 15, 2014, 11:14:45 AM
If you are at the Euston tap you should pop around the corner to the Brie Louise. It's the opposite in terms of grandeur but they usually have a great British selection and often have festivals.

Great beer selection there. Stinks of piss though

Qs

Cat piss? Thats the IPAs.

Rossa

Quote from: delzep on August 15, 2014, 04:57:06 PM

Great beer selection there. Stinks of piss though

Nice sticky baskets too.

SlugTrap

Deserves mention also for having possibly the most gravity pour casks in London. If that's your thing.