• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 08:13:58 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Club Meetup - July 30th

Started by beerfly, July 14, 2014, 11:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beerfly

I has looking at the 29th for the next meetup but that was one of the Garth Brooks dates so that would mean most places would be busy and traffic across the city would  crazy
We were talking about it in TOG Sat and will have it on the 30th.  Both kavanaghs and Alfie Byrnes were mentioned so will put up a poll for it and go with whichever one is leading at the weekend*

*subject to licence ;)

Hingo

off that day so either way I'll be there with a loada booze (been busy)

1. Hingo  - 90 min Cont. Hop IPA, PIRA (Peanut Imperial Red Ale), Irish Stout & bit of Breakfast Stout

Quote from: beerfly on July 14, 2014, 11:07:13 AM
*subject to licence ;)

Careful you don't inspire a campaign to stop the meetup going to the winning venue   :P

beerfly

1. Hingo  - 90 min Cont. Hop IPA, PIRA (Peanut Imperial Red Ale), Irish Stout & bit of Breakfast Stout
2. Beerfly - an anemic ipa, maybe a foreign extra stout fresh from the fermenter

Jonnycheech

2. Beerfly - an anemic ipa, maybe a foreign extra stout fresh from the fermenter
3. Johnnycheech - Not sure if i'll mke it but if I can-DIPA
Tapped:
Fermentors:
Bottled:

Shane Phelan

4. Shiny - Experimental Amber (HBC 366 Hops)
Brew Log

phoenix

5. Phoenix - Breakfast Stout, maybe an IPA
Ciaran

Ash

6. Ash - possibly a weiss.

Hingo

beerfly

markc

7. Markc - Brett Trois IPA V 2.0

fyodor

8. Fyodor - Spiced Saison
Will someone brew my BOS please?

ferg

8. Fyodor - Spiced Saison
9. Ferg - All Day IPA

beerfly

have a provisional ok for Alfie Byrnes, should have full confirmation tomorrow

Hingo

We still looking at Wednesday even though Garth's not likely?

beerfly

yea.  its what was on the poll so people might have made their decision or put their name down based on that