• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 29, 2024, 01:58:37 AM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Club Meetup - July 30th

Started by beerfly, July 14, 2014, 11:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hingo

Grand, just wanted to make sure in case it was up in the air

Ohnidog

I'd be interested in coming along if no one objects to me not being a member yet...

Can bring along an IPA, DIPA, A Lemony Wheat Saison and a Dodgy Porter

Hingo

Absolutely. More the merrier

Ohnidog

Good stuff! Count me in so. How many bottles of each style should I bring along?

Hingo

About 2x 500ml bottles will be plenty, if ya have smaller/bigger bottles - anything to around the  1 ltr mark

markc

I have a spare copy of American Sour Beers: Innovative Techniques for Mixed Fermentations if anyone is interested? €10 and it's yours. I forgot I'd pre ordered it ages ago and then went and ordered it from Amazon, duh! I can bring it along Wednesday evening...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/American-Sour-Beers-Innovative-Fermentations/dp/1938469119/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406547402&sr=1-1&keywords=american+sour+beers

ferg

Quote from: markc on July 28, 2014, 12:40:25 PM
I have a spare copy of American Sour Beers: Innovative Techniques for Mixed Fermentations if anyone is interested? €10 and it's yours. I forgot I'd pre ordered it ages ago and then went and ordered it from Amazon, duh! I can bring it along Wednesday evening...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/American-Sour-Beers-Innovative-Fermentations/dp/1938469119/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1406547402&sr=1-1&keywords=american+sour+beers

I'll take that!

markc

Grand, I'll bring that along too Ferg.

Mark

Rossa

1. Hingo  - 90 min Cont. Hop IPA, PIRA (Peanut Imperial Red Ale), Irish Stout & bit of Breakfast Stout
2. Beerfly - an anemic ipa, maybe a foreign extra stout fresh from the fermenter
3. Johnnycheech - Not sure if i'll mke it but if I can-DIPA
4. Shiny - Experimental Amber (HBC 366 Hops)
5. Phoenix - Breakfast Stout, maybe an IPA
6. Ash - possibly a weiss.
7. Markc - Brett Trois IPA V 2.0
8. Fyodor - Spiced Saison
9. Ferg - All Day IPA
10. Rossa - something something, something something

beerfly

bit later then expected but i got final confirmation we are good to go in alfie's
i'll recheck it tonight but i think i might unleash my chilli pale ale on its first victims  >:D

1. Hingo  - 90 min Cont. Hop IPA, PIRA (Peanut Imperial Red Ale), Irish Stout & bit of Breakfast Stout
2. Beerfly - an anemic ipa with and without chilli's
9. Ferg - All Day IPA

Shane Phelan

Rossa do you mind bringing a spare bottle of that kit cider? I want to give Sharon a try of one. :)
Brew Log

brian_c

I have nothing to bring, except my love of chilli infused beer.

9. Ferg - All Day IPA
11. brian_c - mooching

Hingo

Quote from: shiny on July 28, 2014, 05:49:03 PM
Rossa do you mind bringing a spare bottle of that kit cider? I want to give Sharon a try of one. :)

Ooh if that's the one I think you're talking about, I just made a batch today. I have questions for you come Wednesday!

Rossa

I haven't got my bottle gun but I'll purge a bottle and bring a bottle from the tap.

Anyone want any Amber malt? It's great in stouts, mild, dark ales..all those lovely winter brews. I have a good half bag to offload. Just pop your name down here and I'll bring it tomorrow.

Brew_Diva

9. Ferg - All Day IPA
11. brian_c - mooching
12. Brew_Diva - American Pale Ale