• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 25, 2024, 02:42:42 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Motion Proposal!

Started by admin, October 30, 2012, 03:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

The first motion I'd like to propose is a change of name to something a bit more interesting, like Viking Homebrew Club.

I think a vote should be had on this on the night.

Thoughts?

Rossa

I'm still plugging for Capital Brewers or the Rossa All-star Brewing extravaganza.

CARA

Capital Brewers has quite the ring actually although Rossa thought of it so no  :P
Upa Sesh

oblivious

QuoteThe first motion I'd like to propose is a change of name to something a bit more interesting, like Viking Homebrew Club.

Thoughts?

Viking turned up in cork and Waterford, but there is only one capital  ;) ;D 

Taf

QuoteThe first motion I'd like to propose is a change of name to something a bit more interesting, like Viking Homebrew Club.

Thoughts?

There was a motion at our meeting on Friday to call the Cork club The Real Capital Brewing Club, but I wasn't sure the Dublin lads would be too happy with the hijacking of the name!

Taf

Thoughts?

There was a motion at our meeting on Friday to call the Cork club The Real Capital Brewing Club, but I wasn't sure the Dublin lads would be too happy with the hijacking of the name!
I don't know whether to believe you or not!

I'm being somewhat serious! I'd probably more likely go for Rebel Brewing Club, or something similar.

Taf

No, we didn't vote on a name, so leave it as it is for now.