• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 08:39:07 AM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Is there a venue confirmed for the 8th of Dec?

Started by admin, November 20, 2012, 09:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Padraic

We should get confirmation at the end of this week or Monday at the latest. It should be fine but I don't want announce anything until it's set in stone. So hopefully we should be able to confirm the date time and venue on Tuesday next week at the latest! It would be nice to be able to stick it in the calendar!

Date and time should be 8th December from 10 a.m. but that might vary slightly if something else is on at the venue that morning.

It will be announced first on our twitter feeds @Capitalbrewers and on the forum here and will automatically make it into peoples calendar's if they are subscribed to the nhc calendar!!

Sorry I should be updating everyone more often but I had hoped to get the venue confirmed earlier. But all good things come to those who wait as a very wise advertising agency once told me!

JimmyM

Great ad doing the rounds on the radio at the moment - its advertising advertising which is kind of ironic.

Im sure you have heard it.
"Im frank barrington oconnor...
But as i said to our CEO we'll be fine, we're not just anybody, we're whats your name!!"
Formerly JamesM.

Shanna

Hi there,

Am off on holidays for a week and was wondering whether there is any progress on this? Would love to be able to attend and learn some more.

Declan
Cornie keg group buy organiser, storeman & distribution point
Hops Group buy packer
Regulator & Taps distribution point
Stainless Steel Fermenter Group Buy Organiser
South Dublin Brewers member

Padraic

Still no word back at the moment from out venue but I'd be surprised if there are any issues.

I think it's safe to mark your calendar as brewing from 10:00-15:00 on 8th December! I hope that we can get this announced officially early next week.

Enjoy your holidays!

Padraic

Venue is confirmed! Just nailing down the time and making sure the date is definitely free!

Padraic

Yea I'll plug it when the details are fully ironed out, I'll aim for tomorrow evening to get the story up there and I'll have to learn how to add a calendar entry as well!