• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
March 28, 2024, 09:28:07 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

A Logo

Started by Padraic, November 09, 2012, 11:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Padraic

Do we want to create a logo for capital brewers or should we just use the NHC one with the words changed?

This only came to my mind earlier when I was setting up the twitter account and had to find a picture.

JimmyM

NHC one with a different caption Id say.
Formerly JamesM.

Rossa

Stick something in for now but a proper logo for the future for sure. Could be loadsa visitors looking to take our trendy logo shirts away in the future... :)

Padraic

Great idea Tube, I'd like a lot of integration between the clubs, the idea is that we'll all learn from each other and the standards will be raised all around!

Rossa

integration, infiltration.....what happens if we have a club cup at the nationals in a couple of years time!

Padraic

sounds great, my club will beat your club :-P

Spud395

Yeah, if there was one in every parish it'd be super.

We could all brew competitively from a young age using big ash mash paddles.

Then if your club doesnt win the brew off you could beat the rivals with the big sticks.

Doh beaten by the gaa............ :P
Non modo......sed etiam

Will_D

QuoteYeah, if there was one in every parish it'd be super.

We could all brew competitively from a young age using big ash mash paddles.

Then if your club doesnt win the brew off you could beat the rivals with the big sticks.

Doh beaten by the gaa............ :P

I'm spilling my breakfast coffee all over the place reading  this Spud!!

Cheers

Will
Remember: The Nationals are just round the corner - time to get brewing

Rossa

Get the ideas flowing..

Padraic

I like it Rossa!

Some sort of play on the Dublin crest, replace the three castles with beer ingredients or something? Or better still three stainless steel pots? Or stick them both together one pot with barley on the front, one with hops and the last with water?

Rossa

I had been thinking of the 3 castles and instead have 3 hops and maybe have a barley ear forming the C in Capital brewers.

Ailbhe

December 03, 2012, 11:29:07 AM #11 Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:31:11 AM by Ailbhe
I really like it, looks great!  :)

But a direct translation would be 'Grúdairí na Príomhchathrach' in Irish. As Caipitil is capital (money).

Padraic

I'm happy enough to go with the road sign... Or does anyone else have another suggestion?

CARA

Is breá liom an chomhartha bóthair
+1
Upa Sesh