• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 26, 2024, 08:19:24 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

T-shirts?

Started by Padraic, November 18, 2012, 10:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Padraic

So I just spotted the Westies, trying to out organise us:
QuoteJust throwing it out there as there are logistics involved too, but who would be interested in a t-shirt with the standard NHC front and Liffey Brewers printed on the back?

The price will be somewhere between €10 and €14 a t-shirt, again depending on logistics, but I'd be hoping they'd be closer to the €10 (no guarantees tho).

** This is only gauging interest! **

1. Tube - black L and wine L

Are there many here interested in getting some t-shirts printed up with the NHC logog on the front and Capital Brewers written on the back instead of the website that is displayed on the current NHC tshirts?

1. Padraic - Wine Medium

CARA

1. Padraic - Wine Medium
2. Declan - Black Medium
Upa Sesh

Ailbhe

1. Padraic - Wine Medium
2. Declan - Black Medium
3. Tube - Black L
4. Ailbhe - Black s

CARA

How are we looking on the tees?
Upa Sesh

Padraic

Is it worth waiting until we have a logo sorted out? I don't think a tshirt order is being made at this very moment in time! So it'll probably be a couple of weeks until there are enlighten required by the different clubs to make this happen!

Padraic

Ok I've decided that I'm going to get a t-shirt printed for saturday, I like the road sign that Rossa designed, it might not be a permanent logo for the capital brewers but I think it'll make for a good tshirt, either way.

I think the price will be around €15 but might be more if we go for heavier tshirts.

I'll need to know if you want one by this evening as the order needs to be in first thing tomorrow morning. Sorry for the last minute rush!!

http://www.camdenclothing.ie/t-shirts I'm going with the super premium Chocolate.

So let me know if ye want me to get one for you!

Thanks!

Padraic

I just got a quote for €15 and don;t know if that covers super premium or not so it might be more expensive. So let me know as well if you just want the €15 option!

Ailbhe

The price I was just quoted was €15 all inclusive, The tshirt themselves that they use to print are not on the site, but she assured me that they are good quality (fruit of the loom)

She said to have a look at the colours and she should be able to order them all in if the order is put through by tomorrow. If we get more than 10 tshirts we get 10% off also  :)

CARA

count me in for one for Saturday
Upa Sesh