• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 28, 2024, 09:36:33 PM

News:

Renewing ? Its fast and easy - just pay here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Maltcracker meetup Kellies birthday

Started by brenmurph, March 29, 2015, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brenmurph

HI All, just announcing our meet up on good friday. If you havnt been to maltcracker's base why not...have ye been on a different planet or wah!
Beer galore. Most of our medal winning lagers are available and a few nice brews inc a lager brewed with cascade and amarillo, a home turf smoked ale ( probably on handpump) and we will be having a stock clearance of numerous tipples that we hid away at the back of the walk in chiller for a year or so inc an amazing group imperial  barrell stout, some dry cider from 2013 and a few nice ales. Some experimental beers as well.
As usual our base is open house come see our brewery, enjoy Kellies fab food and stay over if ye can.

good few probably coming so tickets running out fast!

Green bus from dublin just a fiver to our headquarters and last bus aboutabout 10pm if ur goin home. Indoor dry sheltered camping available as well as numerous floors...

Free hop plant for anyone that can beat Rueben at demolishing our cask ales!

johnrm

Happy Birthday Kellie! Sorry I won't be able to make it, looks set to be a cracker!

Alien

Happy birthday Kellie!
Please expect me coming on that Friday.

Lochlannach

I may pop in if that's ok...long trek though, all the way from the other side of town ;-)

brenmurph

No prob lochlannach. Drop in for some tasting!