• Welcome to National Homebrew Club Ireland. Please login or sign up.
April 27, 2024, 11:16:28 PM

News:

Want to Join up ? Simply follow the instructions here
Not a forum user? Now you can join the discussion on Discord

Monthly brewdays and beer tastings in Wexford town?

Started by CARA, March 30, 2015, 11:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARA

We are going to start a monthly brew day and meet ups(tasting sessions) in Lamberts in town. No date settled on as yet, any suggestions for a brew day date?
Upa Sesh

googoomuck

Cool, I work most Saturdays so the brew days will be out for me but will make it down for the tastings!!

CARA

Quote from: googoomuck on March 30, 2015, 12:39:21 PM
Cool, I work most Saturdays so the brew days will be out for me but will make it down for the tastings!!

How are Sundays for ya?
Upa Sesh

Boycott

me and my friend would definitely be up for this, sunday is good!

DEMPSEY

Friend of mine has a mobile home in Blackwater so I will be visiting him over the summer and should co ordinate with a meet up :). Just need to conspire with the wife about when and whose driving me back to the caravan. P.S. it is really a top notch mobile but my friend gets itchy when I refer to it as so  >:D
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

rukkus

CARA

First monthly brewday is Sunday 12th April from 1pm in Simon Lambert & Sons beer garden, and the second Sunday of the month then on. All welcome irrespective of experience. Please feel free to bring along any homebrew bottles of your own. We can have a wee chat about the monthly tastings then too and see which evening would suit anyone.
As I'm only settling in, could one of you spread the word to the lads not on the forum.
Nice one and hope to see you all there.
Dec
Upa Sesh

Oh Crap

I'll be in Kilmore during the summer, I'll pop in some Sunday, that's if you'll let an ex-dub living in the whest sir near ye 😜
Beer
1 is good, 2 is better, 3 is enough & 4 isn't half enough

googoomuck

Quote from: Oh Crap on April 01, 2015, 08:50:40 PM
I'll be in Kilmore during the summer, I'll pop in some Sunday, that's if you'll let an ex-dub living in the whest sir near ye 😜
As long as you bring in fresh cod and chips from the saltee's chipper all will be ok

CARA

Upa Sesh

Boycott

Dunkel

Is this one of those "spot the difference" competitions?  ;)

DEMPSEY

Quote from: Dunkel on April 07, 2015, 09:52:49 PM
Is this one of those "spot the difference" competitions?  ;)
Yes there are 6 differences on the second one :)
Dei miscendarum discipulus
Forgive us our Hangovers as we forgive those who hangover against us

CARA

My mistake that-I tried to post without any text in the body first then didn't realise it had already attached the file :P
Upa Sesh